AZ
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love the taste of this! I definitely recommend it to people who like sweet milk chocolate! It’s a nice alternative to regular hot chocolate as it helps if you’re on a diet. I like to drink it at night when I get a hankering for something sweet.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I use this to make hot chocolate. I use 1 tsp. of this, 2 tsp of Monk Fruit as a sugar replacement, about 10 ounces of water, and !/4 tsp of vanilla. The recipe is on the plastic jar. So yummy! Unfortunately, I didn't bring it to my son's house while I am visiting his family. I bought cocoa at the grocery store that doesn't taste nearly as good and keeps me awake if I drink it with dinner. I have no trouble sleeping when I drink this brand.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this cocoa hot drink. The product and its package are of good quality. Very nice taste and composition. I mix and use it sometimes along with my protein shake to add to its sweetness. A great part of my diet and health regime. Highly recommend it, will purchase it again.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Only tried it mixed with hot water so far but it tastes very chocolatey. It's a good size container. The drink it made was good, I think it would be creamier mixed with milk. All in all pretty good quality and just what I want for a serving of hot chocolate, without any of the sugar

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Really tastes like the usual hot chocolate but with more goodness in its ingredients. Love it!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This makes great hot chocolate. I also put it in plain Greek yogurt as a desert. Love it.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Great! Low calories, good taste. That is what I was looking for.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I love this cocoa, its very tasty with milk and not too sweet.