AZ

Based on 8,174 Ratings
7,253
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,745

A famous doctor on the internet that I trust who is in his middle 60's but looks 40's, takes this daily in his regimen. My hubs and I started this and we can tell a difference!! Energy, mood and regularity. We did go through a little detox after about 10 days. To be expected if it really works. The quality is high or I don't think we would have these positive effects. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has my similar symptoms.It good ingredient and composition.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,858

A friend of mine introduced me to Pau D'arco about 2 years ago. I take it daily and have experienced it's many benefits. Since then I have noticed a boost in my energy level, a reduction in the inflammation of my feet and ankles at night and less flare ups from my eczema. This is truly a Quality Supplement that has improved my overall health!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

If you always have candidas❗️I know how to help you . It helps me avoid Candida.Before I hade it every month. I haven’t had Candida more than 6 months with using Pau d arco❣️.this is just a find. natural antibiotic. This tree grows in humid climates and is very resistant to bacteria and fungus, it is not attacked by insects. this can explain its healing properties. I have already drunk two packs. I'm ordering a third now. really helps me a lot with colds and candidiasis. unfortunately did not help me overcome herpes. but I already know what to use in combination with Pak Darko in order to increase its effectiveness and overcome herpes.pills aren’t big, easy to take. Someone drinks pills like tea. I take 2 pills twice daily.In the morning I take probiotics too.

529d6fde-3008-49cf-93db-b992209bdd5b
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My partner does not go a day without these capsules! Is an absolute godsend for her UTI/bladder issues. Has helped her so much she even sings a song about it each time when taking each night in tribute to Pau D'Arco (hopefully this says more about the product than us)

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It is perfect against colds, parasites, candida and many others. Immunomodulator, with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties perfect for people with Hashimoto's and autoimmune diseases, as I am. Perfect for children and pets, both nice skin and healthy appearance. I always carry it with me on vacation and I take shock doses at the beginning to cross everything. I keep the packaging at home and take it prophylactically.

Kati
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

The quality is excellent. Ingredients are good. It made with veggie capsule. I hope the benefit works on me. The package is simple. No taste. Good and affordable supplement. No concern about this one at all. It's perfect for my age. I hope It helps my diet and my health improvement.