AZ

87,536
11,218
3,085
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been meaning to try fish oil as I am not getting any younger and heard lots of benefits from it, most especially heart health. I searched for a good brand and Now Foods is one of the best there is. Bought 2 bottles good for 3 mos already. I love that even if the capsule is big, it's very easy to swallow. Never had a hard time taking it. And most importatly, no after taste at all! Taking these along with Vitamin D and it gave a good mood. Will buy more for sure! Update: After a week of taking it, I am now experiencing so many fishy burps. Will try the Ultra version for the next bottle to see if it will give me the same effect as well. I love fish but not the raw taste of it. :(

9f7da132-f930-4f4a-a489-667a8052e63f
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
1,647

Great Omega-3. Even though it can be a little inconvenient to take 4 softgels a day to get a decent dose of DHA and EPA from this ones, it’s still a excellent quality product, and Now Foods knows how to provide you such a good service. Highly recommend this one P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

9f55084e-93da-48c1-8529-44842c5bbb14
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I take this with Vitamins D2 & D3 every night before bed. I use this for Sleep Apnea & it has brought my number of events down a lot! Before using this regiment I had events in the high 20s to low 30s which isn't good! An event is when you stop breathing while you're asleep & using a CPAP machine. My cardiologist is happy that I take this as well. Pros It works great! Because I take it at night I don't burp up fish. Cons It seems to dissolve pretty fast & then you have the taste of fish in your mouth...YUCK!

61a7684f-09bb-48f9-8dbb-fda21b42e4ad
6ffc3a41-3cec-4ad4-9167-7ddf964ea240
97f159a4-b69e-43e1-89c3-aaf205f1bc3b
c9ee38d0-9655-4b91-b093-b3d85cdf184a
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

To describe it's benefits, is needed to talk one hour without a break :)) But I will try to say briefly all the benefits of Omega: Fish oil due to it's ingredients and quality lower your cholesterol, is very good for your skin, nails and hair, and of course the main effect is for your heart and increases your appetite. There is no unpleasant taste or smell of fish and can be taken independently at any age. For me one package is enough for 100 days because I take 4 tablets daily. THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

98275140-cca3-43cd-b5eb-9a374a52ac8a
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,700

In short, they took niacinamide in the form of B3 to stimulate the organ, since before that there were complaints. I drank a few days, the result is on the face. The feeling of cheerfulness for the whole day and the hair began to fall out a little. Great brand.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,709

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,709

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
5,109

This is one of the best-seller supplement in my store. The ingredients are complete, not just calcium, but it has collagen too. Collagen is important for the ligament, especially for older age. My family consumes this supplement regularly, the quality is good for bone health. For me, it has no taste, no after taste too. I love the combination, I think it's perfect, one supplement that fulfill the needs for bone and ligament at the same time.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
20,368

I am very pleased with this product. I have tried other omega 3 products and found them to be very helpful in maintaining my cholesterol levels, but this product is the best I have used. It has a high EPA and DHA content and is very easy to take. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good omega 3 supplement.