AZ

Based on 1,911 Ratings
1,534
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Your body needs this.

I am going to make a very long story very short. Several years ago I was diagnosed with AFib. I did a lot of research. Magnesium and Potassium are extremely important for electrolyte balance in the body. I bought this NOW brand of Magnesium/Potassium. I have take it religiously. I do not have AFib now. Soil in the US is so low in vitamins and minerals that 90% of us are deficient because we are not getting anything from food, if you eat properly and look around, who is eating properly In the US.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

we were using another brand but supply problems pushed us to use this. Price - it's competitive with the other brand (in fact a few cents cheaper). Working - has worked equally well as the other brand (we did try once to do a swap and the Mg levels were quite different and so it caused problems in getting the dose levels right). We use other now brand products - happy to recommend.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product helps with my joint n muscle pains as soon as I started using this sleeps is totally perfect n also hrlps with my hormonal imbalance and it diesn’t have any taste. it is easy to swallow . Im taking it before bedtime . it’s only 2 weeks that I took it and already see yhe difference

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have bought this twice now for my husband and he has noticed a big difference in his post-workouts. He used to have cramps often and since taking this regularly, he has noticed a big decrease in the frequency of muscle cramps. But it is good to take regularly in order to start noticing an effect.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The quality of the magnesium ingredient is great. I like that can feel the effects when I miss a few days of taking it so I know it is benefiting me. I also like the size of the pill and that it has no taste. I like how fast it works.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Buying it again and again. I know I don’t take enough of magnesium and potassium in my daily needs. After comparing with other brands I decided to have this item for long term. As I am dancer yogis and instructor I definitely need them more the other people. I know some reviewers shared the nutrition and benefits of supplements. But I believe that before you purchasing, you will study some information from websites or descriptions. So I only share how I feel after taken.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022