AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great quality product with high grade ingredients. We use it for about ten years periodically - just as a prophylactic and supportive supply for the joints and connective tissue generally. The taste is very tolerable, not chemical at all, but very specific. It helps you to protect your cartilages, especially if you are living quite active life. I always recommend it to the people if we have a related conversation.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

wow! I've been taking this Now Foods glucosamine chondroitin with MSM liquid for about 5 years and all I can say is the days that I don't take it, I can hardly get out of bed, I am so stiff and sore - but the days that I do take it, I'm able to walk around normally without pain! I'm to the point where I'm bone-to-bone in my right hip and am scheduled for surgery but this stuff keeps me walking around normally every day and the IR says I should be in a lot of pain Everybody I've told about this stuff says that it works amazingly well... here's a sincere tip - get off oxys (if your taking these), and at least give this completely natural remedy for joint health a serious try for a couple of weeks ...I have tried various other formulations and pills and never had anything else really work... I take this with a lot of prayer to Yeshua (Jesus), and suggest you do the same!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I've had relatively great health my entire athletic life with the occasional bouts of sore or stiff joints, but at age 62 my right knee was sore, stiff and feeling less and less stable. It got to the point it was waking me up at night aching when I moved around and was not getting better. After a negative MRI (nothing requiring surgery to correct or repair), a friend recommended Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM. Wow! Within a week it was noticeably better, and within 10 days I did not feel the need to use the brace I had started wearing for the instability. Everyone's results may not mirror mine, but I have found this product to be a godsend.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My husband and I are taking this supplement. We work very hard in the garden and we want to stay fit and joints pain free. We believe it is helping: for the amount of work we do, we don't have any serious pain (husband is 72). We keep it in the fridge: very pleasant cool orange taste syrup.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
1,258

I have a straight spoonful everyday and it keeps the roaming achy joint pains away! I also mix a small splash of this into my cat’s wet food. She is 18 years old and has some joint/mobility issues. She is way more spry with a constant regimen..so am I 😆 If I stop taking it I really notice it in one week.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I have been looking for a glucosamine supplement in liquid form when my favorite one was no longer available. Glad to have found this alternative - taste good and cheaper as well! Been taking this for joint health after turning 50.

4d6ba444-2895-4ed0-b2e4-7bc33e34923d
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I take this at bedtime and I can feel it when I forget. It relieves the aches in my hips and shoulders. My husband and I have been using this product on and off for about a year now and we can truly tell a difference.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Liquids seem to be better absorbed. Hard to tell how much of a difference it really makes since joint issues have ups and downs anyway, but it gives a little security

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

The usual glucosamine syrup I take got discontinued but this is a great alternative. Has a good potency for the price and I do feel the difference. It has a pleasant citrusy taste.