AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love these essential oils. I dib and dab, mix them to make my own combination for healthy hair and skin. A little goes a long way. Great value, can’t go wrong purchasing via iherb vs. local pharmacy. Received everything I needed in this package so what a cost saver.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The size is perfect as I only use a few drops in my oil lamp. It lasts a long time. I like the scent of all four products, the sleep one I had to get used to as it is a new smell for me and I can be sensitive to strog smells.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

For anyone wanting to start off with essential oils, this is the perfect starting block and these oils smell amazing and are perfect in the diffuser. Not only that, they also don't lose their smell when the water is going. The Perfect Sleep oil, in particular, has a lovely scent reminiscent of popsicles. So relaxing! You can use the oils alone or, in the case of the non-blend, together.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Love the essential oil scents! Favourites are the sleepy time one and the lavender, I have been using them everyday since they arrived. Size is as states, and I only use a few drops for my oil diffuser anyway, so it’s fine. It feels so nice and soothing when I come home from a stressful day at work and turn the diffuser on, worth it. Honestly, one of my highlights after a long day.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Been using this brand for years. Getting this box cause I wanna try the sleep oil and the other oils were out of stock. Love the smell. Definity getting the bigger bottles.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I’m using these essential oils in my electronic diffuser and scents are great by itself or mixing it up. So soothing and quality is great too.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I loved this pack to try some of the strong essential oils in a smaller bottle rather than purchasing the bigger one. I loved the peaceful sleep, it does actually promotes relaxation.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,070

This Essential oil has been so great! it always helps in easing my stresses , I believe it has all the good benefits that I need. Im am relax the whole day long. Great Brand! I got it in time. Thanks iHerb!