AZ
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

The scent is out of this world and the size is convenient 10mls. the package is minimal and nice the essential oil is quite powerful. it states that it is pure vetiver so looks natural and feels powerful. The quality is good from the smell. how to use is not stated on the bottle though. Aroma: sweet, earthy, woody.

a4416729-84f6-40ed-a4a7-83a627dfc16f
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I can’t survive without meditations and most of the aroma therapy oils cannot be used on body but I like to have them in my palm, heat it and sniff them in. This comes handy- although this is not my favorite scent. It smells a bit bitter at first but after smell is pretty nice.

d1852614-a68f-4e3a-83fc-e1a12f551beb
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

NOW Vetiver essential oil smells better than another brand I purchased a few years ago (it reminds me of BBQ sauce!). I use the NOW brand because of their know quality ingredients and the concise info printed on their packaging (labels). And their vetiver has a smoother scent. I use it in the classroom along with orange and lavender to bring down the ADHD energy and help kiddos focus. I've seen the subtle benefit of using this brand over the other brand.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I got this vetiver oil because studies show it helps with anxiety. I use a few drops of this essential oil in my bath water. It has an earthy, woody scent with a note I can't describe. I focus on the scent and my breathing, and it provides a soothing relaxing bath. Sometimes I just breath it from the bottle when I'm feeling stressed and need to relax. Be aware that this bottle is a small size, only 1/3 of an ounce. It still lasts a long time and the smaller bottle makes it affordable.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Really like the richness of the product - the smell is amazing and it’s definitely high quality. Packing and delivery excellent as always. I use few drops for steam room or sauna. I really love using it because it calms me and it makes me relax and feel less stress. The product is really a value for money.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I'm going to rate this Vetiver oil five stars, because it appears to be a quality product, is very potent and a thick concentrated oil. However, I have tried different Vetiver oils, lotions, soaps over the years and have yet to determine what Vetiver actually smells like! Each product I have tried smells quite different from the others. It could be that there are several strains of Vetiver grass? This one has a dark and smoky quality. Some others I've tried were sweeter and lighter in scent. I'm going to try mixing this oil with other scents I have.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

* The scent is strong and earthy. Its smells so pleasant and high quality. This oil blends well with lavender, cypress, cedarwood, patchouli and sandalwood. * Benefits of this oil are: Supports emotional balance, enhances focus, soothes stress and promotes relaxation and grounding. * The package received with no drainage, it was sealed and in an excellent condition. * The size is very small but keep in mind these are essential oils so a tiny bit goes a long way. If this is a good review, please help it by thumbing it up, it'd make me happy to know. :)

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

When i first smelled this i was worried because the scent wasn’t what i thought it was going to be , but this was a blind buy . when i paired it with bergamot it was amazing and now it’s my favorite scent to use in my diffuser at home . Think forest floor after rain .. amazing

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is my last resort before medicating my angry, aggressive and anxious cat. No other products worked that I tried. This works amazing for him. He lets my support workers in the house now. I have ASD and ADHD, and thought it would help me too. It’s good. I highly recommend this product.

356fd7c0-0958-413a-8762-728a6ce48acc