AZ

4.5
Based on 1,187 Ratings
TammyA
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

The price is good for the quality. It’s a good size bottle as well, I’m impressed, it’s also mixed with jojoba, but the myrrh scent is strong in there. I will use it in my oil mix for my body oil as myrrh serves good benefits to our skin.

0f0770a1-f577-4a3e-b5d4-73b97a030719

Love the scent of lavender. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

scent; myrrh has a pretty scent. essential oil; it is a healing oil. use; i blend 3drops each myrrh lavender and frankincense with a carrier oil in a roller bottle. benefit; it makes a soothing healing blend. natural; it is a natural product. feel; it makes you feel refreshed. composition. oils from myrrh.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

NOW Foods,Essential Oils, Myrrh, 1 fl oz (30 ml) is my favorite skin care oil. It has a light scent and I honestly don't even smell it anymore. I use it in combination with frankincense and coconut oil. It leave my skin so much more moisturized than lotion does. It absorbs well and my skin is left feeling very smooth.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It´s very mild but good scent! Goes well with many other scents or by itsef alone. Now you may sense what Maria and Josef sensed when the 3 wise men gave some incenses to the famous couple :) You may have to use more than one drop to get a better sense of the smell.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Myrrh oil is extremely good for skin, together with frankincense oil, they are good for skin healing. The scent for me is more of a deeper note. Hopefully I will blend a facial oil with it soon ! Like this if you find it useful!

89bc2d4d-5a06-4a6e-9ca3-82701d194333
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I appreciate being able to buy this in the larger 1 oz size. It's a less syrupy composition than another brand I tried, which means it comes out of the dropper more easily. It smells like good quality Myrrh. Myrrh oil is a very interesting product. I've found it helpful for skin irritations and even infection! My medicine cabinet will never be without it.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Myrrh, 1 fl oz (30 ml) is my favorite skin care oil. It has a light scent and I honestly don't even smell it anymore. I use it in combination with frankincense and coconut oil. It leave my skin so much more moisturized than lotion does. It absorbs well and my skin is left feeling very smooth.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I almost didn’t buy this because I couldn’t believe the price! Could it be too good to be true?! Nope, iHerb does it again! It’s legit authentic and quite remarkable! I find this NOW Essential Oils Myrrh Oil Blend has kind of a mild, musky, and warm aroma. I love that it is 100% natural, steam-distilled from the Oleoresin-gum extracts of Commiphora myrrha (who knows what exactly that is?!? I don’t, but I love its scent and aroma!). I find it helps me focus and ground myself after a stressful day & I love using it when I have the discipline to meditate!! My top picks for mixing it with other oils would be Frankincense oil, patchouli oil, sandalwood oil blend, or vanilla concentrate oil. THUMBS UP!