AZ

4,871
2,085
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
NOW Essential Oils 100% Pure Lavender

Love the scent of lavender. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using. The size is bigger than I usually buy and worth the price I paid :)

8f00a1e2-990f-4d20-82e2-e088c51703c2
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The scent is wonderful, you use it however you want. The quality is unparalleled, the size is ideal (30 or 60mls) when compared to other brands. The composition (natural) is the purest on the market, reminiscent of fresh lavender. It makes us feel as if we are walking on clouds due to the lightness that now foods lavender gives us. The benefit is felt immediately, it brings relaxation and peace. The purity of this oil is impressive, it's like walking in a field of lavender. If you liked the review, please leave a 👍.

46f29e8d-300d-4c50-80d9-151abd5e7cc4
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
7,092

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
6,480

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,497

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

scent use quality size age package benefit composition feel essential oil natural soothing is good. will buy more of this s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

9a083ae7-1bc6-4b49-954f-68b106770518
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I use lavender oil under a lot of circumstances. It smells great and refreshes my mind when I can't focus. If I or my family members have minor cuts or scratches, I use lavender oil as a disinfectant. Works like a charm every time and stings minimally. Whenever my face or any part of my skin experiences inflammation, I also dab lavender oil in the problem area. I even do so when I feel my cold sore is emerging, inhibiting its development quite significantly. It is such a versatile product, and this particular NOW lavender oil packing is cost effective and great for family use. The quality seems fine. If this review has helped you in some way, please consider giving it a thumbs up ☺️ Wishing everyone good health and happiness 💝

361126e8-bca7-4297-9a65-375a81efd17e
dd103d3a-4f31-4827-b032-ae9294b0d134
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

7ab8b2bb-93aa-46eb-a5d3-64b478c1a0e2
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Very good product I recommend u to buy nd enjoy ur life for the first time i buy something from iherb nd iherb is a good website to buy general things.. this product is good nd i am gona use it tha quality was good ingredients good size good nd soon i will share benefits nd taste is also nice

98534789-e00e-43c3-82e6-dd14670982f6