AZ

6,330
1,137
Posted on May 26, 2022
Good product & lovely scent

For stuffy nose, I like adding a few drops to a bowl of hot water and breathe in the steam. My country is hot and humid all year round which makes my scalp oily and itchy with dandruff. Twice a week, I will mix 2 drops of eucalyptus with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply on my scalp, wait 30 mins and rinse. If your hair is thin and the oil is weighing down your hair, you may shampoo and rinse

7fdf1078-ec5b-4f00-a4cf-6d04449f0f61
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Whenever nose allergies in spring, I put this eucalyptus essential oil in my diffuser to relieve my allergies. It's one of the oils that I always have with me because it's effective. The scent is also great for my concentration when I am working. It can be use for multiple purposes.

a71f760e-c6b2-474d-a4c7-c82bcab483b9
c6618eeb-8c6f-482d-b84d-6a1e1b09c77a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Am a big fan of NOW product. Their essential oil is also of good grade and is very reasonable price. Help me with my stuff nose and sinus. A 30ml can last me a long time. f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

b6c469e2-295e-498b-87b5-da540d309e14
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,131

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love that scent! It’s soothing and it helps relieve my tiredness. I use it with my diffuser every night all day long. I really love using it because it calms me and it makes me relax and feel less stress. The product is really a value for money.

c8244a11-7156-4c53-9cd4-bfb0233dd248
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

How I love this oil. It’s my go to in this time of the pandemic as my family use as inhale it when we have any symptoms of cold. Scents great and packaging was great. Composition is on point the essential oil is naturally pressed making it very soothing and beneficial for our health

070323a0-19de-4bbf-b0b7-55aba43dd994
9c35e427-7758-4529-9eb6-10cb9de7a7af
7179992a-caac-47d6-975e-0f88613fc180
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Beautiful scent of the essential oils opens the blocked nose of my daughter and makes her feel better.The packaging was done amazingly well keeping in mind the safety of the glass bottle. The natural and soothing fragrance of the oil helps tremendously with cold.My daughter has benefited a lot with the quality of the essential oil.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Order received and fast delivery and received in good conditions.Other than saying the above,i don't really know what else to say,as i actually like to stop comment anything more right after the 'received in good conditions',but the system keep on prompting that i need to include more details,and so here we are.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

high value for money. quality essential oils. it emulates any other brand which is much more expensive. the scent is authentic and strong as well. the size of 30ml is relatively large and will go a long way. I particularly like the scent of eucalyptus which goes well when mixed with other essential oil like peppermint.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Arrived well packaged with protective paper, crackers! No drip! The smell is really good. Eucalyptus helps with colds, coughs, runny nose and phlegm. Put it on the side of the bed, or on the sheets, a few drops, or in a burner or plastic over the radiator with hot water.