AZ

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Excellent! love it

love this essential oils in good quality and size, eat to use and also with very relaxing scent . also the package is nice and easy to use. I normally put a few drops to the diffuser and let the whole room feel good with natural feel, it smoothing my mood

Posted on May 30, 2022

So fragrant, makes you want to drink Earl Grey tea! Really smells bergamot ! One can tell it is really made of and from bergamot. Comes in a 30ml size. Bergamot is also mentionned in keto diets and has anti-oxidant and anti-cancer properties. Not irritating, fragrant, very pleasant. Excellent quality ! Can be applied on skin mixed with a little oil. Makes you feel well !

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Been waiting this to be in stock for a while. Love it! Smell so great with Lavender and Eucalyptus. Very relaxing smell with a little citrusy. Plus the size for its price. NOW essential oil is best value and quality compare to other brands. Will buy this again and highly recommend if you're looking for citrusy smell but less fruity.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

If you like Earl Gray tea, you'll love this essential oil. I use it in my diffuser, but I also mix it with a black tea bag to make a close imitation Earl Gray tea. It is delicious, all natural, smells amazing, tastes amazing and seems to be very high quality. I have bought several NOW essential oils and have been more than satisfied with all of them.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Love the smell. I’ve been waiting for this product as it was out of stock forever. Great to add to diffuser with water to start your day. Very uplifting scent. Can also be use in the shower just add to tile floor while the water is running. Great also as a home deodorizer.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I've used this oil as an ingredient on my hair growing concoction following an Indian recipe to grow hair and reduce gray hair . my hair is growing and i have now lots of baby hair and I've noticed decrease in the gray hair i can say 10%. i love its scent however i use small amount according to the recipe so the size is perfect and can last for long

Posted on May 13, 2022

The scent of this essential oil has a natural citrusy smell... Bergamot oil is extracted from the rinds of citrus fruit (Citrus bergamia) that grow on bergamot orange trees. If you’re a fan of Earl Grey tea, you’re already enjoying the distinctive taste of bergamot, which is used to flavor it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Good quality for a good price. I use it to make earl grey tea from black tea leaves and I am always happy with the results

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

love the smell alot. i used only 2-3drops on a wet towel to clear my bathroom or kitchen, the scent will full of bergamot smell which relax you, will re-purchase for sure