AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I keep my cabinet stocked with this stuff and have for years. After a year recurring UTI's and rounds of antibiotics that gave me secondary yeast infections and caused me to develop certain antibiotic allergies, I was exhausted. Then I discovered this stuff and I've never seen the doctor for a UTI again, 5 years later! I use it when I feel the familiar twinge of pain coming on to keep UTI's at bay, and it's probably just in my head but I feel like it works instantly. D-mannose and cranberry are great and good quality but what's great about this product that I haven't found elsewhere is the added urinary tract specific probiotics.It have good ingredient. I'm not a huge fan of the taste but it's a small price to pay for how well this stuff works!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This is one of the best supplements on the market that doesn't break the bank. I struggled with a urinary infection that didn't want to go away and in one week, without antibiotics, with this product I felt like a new woman. I will surely buy it again. Great price, taste and convenient packaging!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

My mother really loves this mix. The ingredients like Mannose and probiotics + cranberry, even some Uva Ursi, that is really some composition with benefits for one's body. This supplement has also a good taste. It would be nice to have 30 packets instead of 24, however it is still a good step-in within other comprehensive approaches.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good ingredients and dose; nice taste that's not too sweet in a whole cup of water; would like to see this organic; I'm currently taking it preventatively so can't speak to its efficacy really; I'm taking off half a star for the lack of an organic label, which is what I normally do.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

If you are one of those women who have sec and sometimes have pain and uti like symptoms after; this is god send. I suffered for so long and now - have reduced my antibiotics drastically.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Finally found something that actually works! Now if I can find this same concoction in pill form I'll be good to go. I don't care for the taste.........

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Excited to try this new product for my recurrent UTIs. Convenient sachet for on the go and traveling. Happy to have probiotics added for urinary tract support.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love this product. It one of the only one that actually works for me when u have uti. It has all that you need .

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again