AZ

4.6
Based on 4,033 Ratings
3,149
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

...stevia powder is now the only sweetener I use in tea and desserts. It doesn't taste bitter (to me) and can pretty much be used with tea without softening the taste. I find Now Foods twice as good as some other more concentrated brands. Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

ab691f67-4d78-41c8-9e92-c555e13689be
42ab7c8f-a15b-4bde-88ca-d44f55dd4ae6
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I tasted several types of stevia. And this is the best Friday. Excellent quality. It has no side effects. Previous times, I bought the smaller package. But now we use most stevia, so I bought the big package. Its size is huge. And I fill the small one and the price comes out equal

a6e4392f-d201-4249-baef-7e51b7dd9945

For me it works! Size is big, for sure will last at least for a year. I use it to bake my oatmeal chocolate muffins and I don't add sugar at all. The sweetnes is great, me personally, I don't taste much difference between this and normal sugar... Maybe becouse even before I was putting so little of the brown sugar?:)). Took a bit of trying to figure out the proper dosage, first time I just put 3 little scoops (the scoop is added in a jar) and for 12 muffins it was not enough sweet. Next time I put 10 of those mini scoops, and it was already good.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This no calorie product is perfect for coffee. You need very little and it is sweeter than sugar. I also use it in blender drinks with milk and fresh fruit. I especially like it because there is no bitter after taste. This product is of the highest quality.. there are no negative side effects and it is great for weight control.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Love this stevia extract. It doesn't have bitterness. It is very sweet and powder form is very convenient to use. I use it daily and don't have any side effects.

82aa030c-a76b-4aad-8048-2fc9e5fea210
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have tried this stevia in hot beverages, smoothies, and baked goods. And even put a pinch in savory recipes like salad dressings. Some stevias can have a weird aftertaste, but this one is not too bad. In coffee, for example, I can hardly taste the difference. Helps me reduce my intake of sugar A LOT. For sweet tooths like me, I like that they have a value size. Yes, I will go through it. All of it.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I have only found 1 stevia that I have been able to stand & that doesn't have fillers. When I moved I wasn't close to a Trader Joe's so I could get that....I had to try something & I like Now products, so I tried this. It's really good, I'm so glad I tried it!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

So good I just bought a bigger bottle! Very fine texture and a little bit goes a long way. Excellent flavor without aftertaste. I appreciate the fine texture so there are no undissolved granules in what I’m preparing, especially yogurt. Great in everything I’ve tried it in. Also good to mix with monk fruit extract and/or erythritol for a little different flavor profile to your liking.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

USES: as food or tea sweetener. MAIN INGREDIENTS: organic dried stevia leaf extract. COLOUR: white. SCENT: no smell. TASTE: sweet. TEXTURE: fine powder. SIZE & PACKAGING: 28g in a small transparent plastic bottle with an open-flip cover. PRODUCT ORIGIN: China. WHY EXCELLENT: no added sugar or other ingredients, just pure stevia leaf extract, small packaging and does not take up space, easy to open and use, reasonable price.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This is a good size package to test out this product. The powder dissolves well in any temperature of beverage. There are no unwanted ingredients such as sugar alcohols. I have found this a benefit to include in my recipes for added flavor. In all, it is useful to have in the pantry.