AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Just Love this B-12 quality ingredient Spray vitamin. Size package is perfect for at home or on the go. Gives me energy and very effective when tired or sluggish. Helps my nervous system calm. Seems to help my metabolism function better. It's quite potent and the taste is great!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This is one of the best products on here. I had been suffering from iron deficiency due to a lack of vitamin B12. Since I am taking a few hubs daily after having brushed my teeth, it's all gone. My doctor was very surprised. This works much better for me than these toothpastes with vitamin B12.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

B12 is an essential supplement for anyone who does not consume animal products, but most people don't get enough in their diet. This is the most effective way to get B12 and the NOW Foods spray is of a high quality. I've found the ingredients and efficacy identical to the previous one I used which is almost 4x more expensive.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality of the ingredients matches the size and dosage for maximum benefit. The taste is fine. It seems to work as expected and have been following the product instructions in the proper manor. I feel it is meeting the need for which I take the substance. It is great and easy to take.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was a re-order. I have been ordering this B-12 for a number of years, have found an excellent support for energy levels. Now Foods is one of my favorite brands. When this product was out of stock I ordered another brand but that caused a bit of discomfort to my stomach. SO pleased Now Foods is back in stock.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very good quality product, I bought one to have on the shelf for anyone to use and my Dad started using it semi-regularly all of a sudden and hes pretty picky when it comes to using certain supplements. Taste is fine I cant complain I know some people are very anal about tastes but maybe they have worked themselves into a frenzy trying to pretend they are professional product reviewers when in fact they are FOS.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The product is good, pleasant taste, it is a bit sweet but it's ok I've tied other brand liposmal b 12 that tasted terrible, the spary bottle isn't the greatest does not spray out really well and drips down the side, i don't find it a big issue though as I do feel like the product works well and gives me energy.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Have been taking this for several months for relaxation of my esophagus and it is working. I’m rather lightweight so I take it once at bedtime.

0c39f999-7854-4e3d-ad47-beae1be61d48
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love the taste of this even though it's sweet and probably gives some people a sugar high. Very easy to get carried away and give yourself an extra squirt or two. Honestly didn't feel any extra energy. Bought it mainly for a nerve issue that was causing tingling and twitching in my foot. Also thought it might help with my memory as I became quite forgetful after I was put on statins. Didn't help with any of these. Maybe my issues are not caused by a B12 deficiency.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I really like the flavor and this delivery method. It’s easy to use and tastes amazing. It’s compact for travel. It’s a great value considering the number of pumps and the cost. I will buy again.