AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 19, 2022
Probiotics within the budget!

I am taking probiotics since I an prone to infection and i did a great job on maintaining my gut health. great source of probiotics found in the ingredient. I have nice flow of digestion and it does not health my stomach. a supplement that you can take without worries and has lots of benefits. No bad taste and had no issues with contipation.

c6dfe38f-138f-4c7a-8130-391bb170829f
Posted on May 9, 2022

I like Now products as they are reasonably priced. It is difficult to fi d this strain on it’s own, so I am pleased with that. It is hard to evaluate how well it works and I have had to discontinue all probiotics as I likely have SIBO for which probiotics are not indicated. The ingredients seem to be good quality and the size of 100 caps is good for shipping to Canada.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great help for my IBS, if you take it for a certain period of time. Not just when you have pain. I'm pain free most of the time now, which is great.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I bought this to stock up on my gut bacteria. I would have preferred a product with a higher bio-organism quantity in each tablet, but this was all that was in stock for this brand at the time. I have quite a few of this brand's other probiotic products and they are all pretty good.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have 3 kids with stomach issues. This product has really helped settle their gut problems - but we found it works if it is taken before any food for the day has been eaten. We just finished the last capsule and are ordering 2more containers.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I'm very happy with the quality of the product. Also, the international shipping was fast considering I live in Brazil. Package was well done either. I'm already considering to more once I shared this with my mom. We're very satisfied

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

With intestinal cancers on the rise, it's a good idea to start taking care of your gut. This is a great supplement to help with that. Just make sure to take on an empty stomach

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Good quality supplement, ingredient and simple size to consume. Benefits digestion, gut health and helps avoid constipation. Neutral taste and helps balance microbiome in gut.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

cheap price, excellent quality package, always trust this brand supplements, clean ingredients, biggest size, benefits - aids digestion, creates healthy gut microbiome, no constipation, absorbs better, no taste. Probiotics help good skin, good mental health n no tummy problems. If you like my review please click on thumbs up.