AZ

Based on 3,302 Ratings
2,852
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
3,747

Size 000 Capsules are Fantastic! They hold about 1 tsp. of powder. I fill many powdered supplements with these when the taste of the natural product is unbearable. You can even stuff ground fresh garlic in these when you need fresh garlic therapeutically. Even though I have swallowing difficulties, I can swallow these with a big gulp of water or a thicker fluid. I'm allergic to the vegetarian capsules as many are made from PINE. I love that they are bovine gelatin!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Best price on perfect ingredient capsules! We avoid capsules made with vegetarian ingredients because we’re allergic to many, but beef is high on our list of good for you foods. I keep these on hand to fill with Astragalus and Reishi during the winter months to help us fight off illness.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I love to use these capsules at home to make my own supplements of spices like turmeric or such. They are made of gelatin but they don’t have a scent and seem of good quality. If you have issues swallowing big pills then I’d recommend a smaller size, these are not for people of old age I’d say but I love this bigger size to really add a lot of supplement. They feel smooth and don’t break open easily so no risk that they will dissolve in the mouth.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I didn't realize how big these were going to be and was a little scared of the size. The shape though make them easy to swallow without too much fuss. The quality feels great the are easy to fill and close back, I didn't have a single problematic capsule. I have used them for turmeric,mangesium, amino acids and vitamin C and they have been great.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I purchased it for Tumeric taking, which has been so troublesome for me that I even thought of giving up the taking, but a few months ago, I happened to contract this SARS-2-Covid and decided to take Turmeric again but I wanted to take it not touching or feeling the powder. My determination led to this capsule the biggest in the market. I found someone said it can contain almost 1tsp? Well, for me, for tumeric, one capsule contains only 660 mg. But I am happy with this animal-baaed capsule anyway!. I think I get more and more expert every day 🥰 at encapsulating . hehe I think it's worth the money 'cuz I can take this healthy powder of turmeric without the feel of the powder, without making a funny face, without concerns about tooth discoloration, but only with happiness and relief 😊, relief that I am taking this healthy root.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

This is my 2nd time buying these capsules. I use them for making my Turmeric pills. I purchased a cheaper brand of capsules on Amazon & ended up being aggravated because of the inconsistent sizes. Some of the capsules would get stuck in my capsule machine & I’d have to pry them out. Of course that created a mess, especially when I was filling them with Turmeric. I didn’t have that problem using these.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Very useful for powder. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

typically can only find the veggie caps in stores and much prefer the gelatin. I bought some magnesium biglycinate powder which I just could not stomach taking, so glad to not waste in and put it in capsules instead. Probably would be saving a fair amount of money doing that with other supplements as well...

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I use it for years I have problem swallawing pills and this helps me so much! Also I hate the taste of medical cannabis oil that I use so I drip it into the capsule and swallaw it, makes my life better. The oil does not ruin the capsule. Great quality. No taste or scent like other companies that I tried that had fishy taste Size is perfect for me