AZ

4.8
Based on 8,980 Ratings
7,864
Posted on May 20, 2022
Small tablet and no fishy smell

I ordered it to take and I am pregnant with twins. I did some research and found this brand is a good source of DHA for pregnant women. Easy to swallow and the size of the tablets are small. No strong fishy smell too! I love it! The dosage is 2 tablets per day with a meal so I take it with my dinner preferably. The ingredients are purified deep-sea fish oil

ef1b2e67-1190-47aa-88d9-b42b1838a90b
ec42f870-2b99-45fd-ad2a-d7743a17d619
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Since I’m pregnant, I still haven’t stopped looking for what’s the best for my little bub, how can I provide the best support for him to grow in my tummy whilst it doesn’t have to put me through awful taste and gigantic size supplements. I brought this DHA to my obstetrician, he said this is perfect! Doesn’t have any after taste and the size is easy enough to swallow and only two capsules once a day! Love it! I’m purchasing my second tube this time!

7ec255cf-a766-48de-83d2-fac3391f7faf
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great price. Definitely value for money. No bad aftertaste. Easy to take. Quality looks decent, nothing alarming or off setting. Taste ok as is unflavoured. Just swallow it. Standard fish oil pill size. Ingredients cannot be verified but just have to trust the company credibility. Sorry, no photo to share as my phone camera is currently not functioning. Worth purchasing! Will buy again when complete the bottle. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very high quality omega 3. Just bought it and now using it during my postpartum recovery and as well as breastfeeding . I’ve read that it is supposed to help with stabilizing your mood and stuff after having a baby. It’s on the expensive side but I think it’s worth the price !

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

These are not cheap, but they are great quality, easy to swallow, worked great for me. I liked them so much that I stuck to this brand and now am taking their Postnatal Omega-3, which is basically very similar stuff, just for the postnatal period for breastfeeding mothers. Anyways, these offer lots of benefits for the baby's brain development, they have quality igredients and good size. Very little aftertaste for me, not a problem at all. Hope it helps.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

the tablets inside does not have any weird smell after i open the lid, the price and quality are definitely a good choice. the ingredients details can be clearly seen on the bottle, good to swallow. the amount with the price is a good bargain!! it's very handy. the package is nicely done. will definitely purchase again. there's an immediate effect after taking it for more than 2 months . Size is perfect

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,374

Gorgeous remedy. Especially for pregnant women. The quality corresponds to the price. The composition is very simple. It tastes neutral. The quality is excellent. The size is good. The packaging came whole. The benefits are, supports the immune system. The dosage is optimal. We definitely recommend the supplement. Thank! Like

Taking them for 7 months from the start of pregnancy. Those are good, with good value for money. The pills are not small, but because it's gelly-shy they are easy to take. Very light taste and small, not bothered me during pregnancy, and didn't make me nauseous. I recommend trying one pack, and if it's ok for you - order stock for the whole pregnancy once there is a discount.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

When you are pregnant, you want to give your baby the very best! That's why I took High Purity Omega 3 during my first pregnancy! The fact that the company is responsible for the high quality of the goods gives me confidence that I give the maximum of useful nutrients to the baby.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

As with any supplements, always ask your doctor. Mine recommended me these because of the high quality of fish oil. I’m currently pregnant and I told my doctor I was weary as fish oils always broke me out. She said it was probably due to the quality of the fish oil and she recommended me this brand. I’ve been taking it every day with breakfast and I haven’t had a problem with it at all or tasted any fishy burps! I’d recommend it to a friend.