AZ
4.9

4.9
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have bought many products from this brand , Nordic due to high quality. Its ingredient pass purity test. The size and dosage fit for me. Moreover, now i am preagnant, DHA will benefit my brain's baby. Its taste is ok. Easy to take as Nordic style. It is suitable for vegan because it made plant based.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I was looking for a vegan DHA supplements that are specifically prenatal as some may not be suitable for use during pregnancy, and I wanted it to be from a reputable company and this is the best match I found. The soft gels have absolutely no smell and are not too big and are easy to swallow. Also, each soft gel has 250mg of DHA so one can easily choose to take one or two depending on whether the other supplements they are taking contain some amount of DHA or not.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I take this daily with a prenatal. Great for vegans since it’s only ingredient source for Omegas is from Algae. Dosage is good for pregnancy. It doesn’t taste like much when you first take it, but you will still have fishy burps with it. The benefit of the supplement out weighs the fishy burps.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

i started taking this aside from the non vegetarian dha to avoid any possible heavy metal contamination and so far it is good and there's no side effect with it

80bb9169-2631-4ac3-acc5-c60fb40bcffb
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I really like this DHA supplement. Not too large of a capsule so it's easy enough to take. I find that it can be confusing to purchase because the vegan and non vegan supplements are on the same product page and it's differentiated by the amount of DHA, not by fish oil and algae options. Overall great though, just wish it were cheaper.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

My chiropractor only chooses the best products and this is one he recommended for me. The price here is better than what he sells it for.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

At the moment all good. No taste really or smell. Results no seen yet, but it was given to me by the dietitian so do believe she suggests the best according to her knowledge :-)

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

i consumed this along with their normal DHA, and when i have my blood checked it showed that I have good cholesterol levels, hopefully it will help my baby, so far no side effects and no bad after taste

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Essential fatty acids for pregnant women. Omega 3, in particular DHA is crucial for proper brain development and other tissues. Supplement when fish is not available. Best taken with food. Do not heat. Hope my review is helpful.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Omega 3 supplement that only contains DHA (no EPA) compared to most of the fish oil in the market! No funny smell and easy to swallow.