AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 8, 2022

Coming from Texas, I'm somewhat of a bbq sauce snob. I thought this might be watery or too sweet, but no, it is has a high quality, flavorfully rich taste. I wish it came in a bigger bottle since I apply liberally. I'll just have to stock up on more. It really was a pleasant surpise to find it here on iHerb.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Excellent flavor, we used it on our home made pizza base and the kids loved it. Also tastes really good on a Australian beef and pork Sausage. Will buy again

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is just perfect for all kinds of foods - burgers, sauteed vegetables, hot dogs etc. We use it to make marinade, as well as sauces.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

NOH Hawaiian Bar-B-Q is one of the most unique flavored sauces I have ever found. If you're tired of the same old, give this slightly sweet sauce a try. You won't be disappointed!

Posted on May 28, 2021

Anyone who has lived in Hawai'i for any period of time will know NOH Foods. They make mixes for everything from poke to haupia. This was one of their products I hadn't tried and loving a good barbecue I bought a bottle. If you like your barbecue on the sweeter side (like the brown sugar or molasses type sauces) this one is a good choice. It's not a spicy sauce. I tried it out today on some grilled yakitori and the smoky flavor from the grill with this sauce made a good combination. If you are watching your weight, use this one modestly. But, for me, this is the kind of sauce I will use on everything I'm grilling, all summer long. Definitely buying again.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I will take this divine product again, it helps a lot, I recommend.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very very strong BBQ taste! Will try using it to marinate chicken and pork next time!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The taste is quite mild and not too strong. Might need to use more to have stronger flavour.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It's my first time buying this product and I'm so gonna buy it again!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I used it on some baby back pork ribs, very thin, but tasty sauce.