Page 1 - Reviews - New Nordic US Inc, Elderberry Vegan Gummies with Elderberry Extract, 60 Gummies - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

great product - exactly what I was expecting and use to, good prices and fast shipping - got it in 5 days (ordered on a weekend) Thanks

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

this is great. I was trying to find this item for some time and it is amazing. I need it for my immune system and boy does it help. I will be ordering more so please keep it in stock and the pricing is great.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

These are sugar free, but they also have a lot of juice concentrate in them. If you are trying to avoid carbs/sugars I wouldn't eat them every day. I wish they'd added a bit less "blueberry juice concentrate". Basically they are like confectionery that might help boost immunity, and are healthier than the gummies with actual "sugar" added.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have purchased these Elderberry Gummies from a different place before. I had not ever bought anything from IHerb and am very happy with their products and how quickly they sent me my items. I will be using them from now on.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Please. Very satisfied with the Product. Am very pleased with the delivery period. Thank you and look forward to many future interactions. Thank you.

b6709ef1-e3c1-4c63-adcb-e824786056dc
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Tasty, good to keep kid healthy!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Taste great & sugar free. I'm very pleased.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Like the chewable elderberry for on the go. And gave this to my friend who doesn’t like pills. He takes it everyday.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022