AZ

Based on 6,361 Ratings
5,196
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Delicious!

I bought this organic cacao powder to use in place of regular cocoa for making hot drinks, puddings and smoothies. It is much lighter in colour than regular cocoa, but it has a wonderfully rich chocolate flavour and actually tastes more like chocolate than the cocoa I usually buy (which now tastes quite bitter in comparison). It stirs into a smooth paste with just a little liquid or can be spooned straight into a blender for smoothies. Although it is a little bit more expensive than regular cocoa, the quality is second to none. Delicious!

86a1dea9-2ca2-4820-90a7-82f6b305fdbb
eefa259f-2025-426c-abd1-884841a33845
9525a9e9-8336-4ec4-8c47-7486aab94a51
3225218e-2554-49b0-9a50-441944d49be0
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Ok, so I am.using another brand which has a very high rate which is ok but not as good as this brand. Inwas eager to taste this cacao and gosh! it's so creamy and I love the smell and taste too. This is exactly the cacao I am looking for. Finally found it.

9be2413c-50df-4c08-b088-6edd07c82ed8
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Got pretty much everything that I was looking for. It gives a nice and rich taste to my smoothies and amp up the deliciousness to a whole new level. Rich experience of chocolate in terms in powdered form. The quality of the product was top notch. Came in great condition, thanks to iHerb.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love this product and continue to buy it but mainly I want to respond to the comments in some reviews about consumer labs testing this company’s products and finding excessive levels of cadmium. I had been drinking cocoa with a hefty serving of this every day and sometimes twice a day for six solid months. Had me worried to read the cautionary reviews. So I did a home lab kit testing for cadmium, arsenic, lead, and mercury. Only mercury was detected- in smack dab middle of “normal” range and the other metals were not present in my sample, at all. Unless I have a superhuman ability to remove the high cadmium content, I would think at the rate I was consuming, should at least have some cadmium if this were a problem with the product. Make of that info what you will. Imma keep buying it.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Superfood. Nice organic cacao powder. It smalls just like chocolate but tastes a little bit bitter (cause there’s no sugar). I have tried to add the powder into both hot milk and Greek yogurt. The first one is a good drink in cold days. And the latter adds more fun when I try to mix different thing with yogurt. Cacao is much healthier than cocoa and I think this product is really good! I highly recommend all of you to have a try if you are a dark chocolate fan!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Description Plant-Based Superfood 100% Cacao Delicious, Rich Chocolate Taste Swap 1:1 for Unsweetened Cocoa Great for Baking + Beverages USDA Organic Non GMO Fairtrade Certified B Corporation Kosher Gluten Free Vegan BPA Free Single-Origin Traceable Cacao Grown in Sierra Leone Grown With Regenerative Organic & Fair Trade Practices Certified Organic by CCOF Per 15 g Serving: 0 g Sugar 19% DV Fiber 25% DV Magnesium Superfoods with Purpose™ Since 2003, our mission has been to create a healthier world through organic farming and plant-focused lifestyles. We aim to optimize your health with plant-based superfoods that protect the planet and empower smallholder farmers.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

ive tried other brands of hot cocoa..this one is by far the best!! i can literally taste the difference, and it feels much better in my body. it tastes clean and fresh. i use half a teaspoon for my hot cocoa. its a quality brand as well as being cost efficient because i like how much that comes in a pack