Page 1 - Reviews - Navitas Organics, Antioxidant Blend, Organic Cacao + Goji + Acai, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Excellent quality. 100% pure. I have been consuming for a long time. Delicious to make hot or cold chocolate drink. Every morning I drink a blend of organic cacao 5g, powdered ginger 5g, 150ml of water, 5ml of apple cider vinegar, Turmeric 5g, macha 3g, and a pinch of black pepper. Great for the immune system. It gives me a lot of energy. After taking it, I wait 15 minutes to have my breakfast. For me This blended is very healthy but It is not tasty to drink so I drink through a straw. This has been my routine for years. I don't get the flu. I hope to help everyone with my feedback. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes. Stay health.

2a0f5725-4c06-4f37-97b8-fbbd1989b423
2db7ffb7-9cdd-469a-b960-1cea74687f8a
22afe075-f5c2-4672-9599-97fb9a6cdd29
3e2fc3c1-281f-4a01-bfc3-7c0e26d8e498
Posted on May 21, 2022

The taste is somewhat bitter but all good once it is blended into shakes/drinks and desserts with some honey. The quality and resealable packaging is very satisfactory. I include it into my protein shake or overnight oats and it tastes good. Would recommend if you like dark cocoa or looking for a substitute to use for baking or general use.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is great, I make hot coco from it and its amazing! I put one heaping tsp on a cup of oat milk, you need to blend it very good and I heat it in the microwave, its great!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A very versatile product. I mix it to my overnight oats if I want it to have some chocolate-y flavor. The possibilities are endless with this one.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The powder really melt in your mouth. Sprinkle powder with Acai bowl and it tasted sooo good and quality is superb. Highly recommend this superfood with high anti-oxidant!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I always believe on Navitas product. Taste good with many nutrients. I cant even go back to cheap Cacao/ Cocoa anymore. Because how great the taste was.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love this for a great tasting superfood boost in my morning smoothie. I think it helps feel full for longer which is great when doing a meal replacement

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

In addition to the health benefits of 3 Superfoods this adds a pure cacao (chocolate) taste and aroma to whatever it is mixed with! Smoothies, hot and cold cereal, etc.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I use it with my smoothies and also in healthy pancake and the taste is great .It add natural sweetness since it had goji in it. i recommend it, i will buy it again

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I love the Navitas brand and have been using their additives in my smoothies for years- here on iHerb is the first place I saw this Cacao, Goji & Acai mix! Great package and time saver