AZ

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Best sustained release high dose B6

I love these and highly recommend. This is a an affordable and effective product from a company you can trust all day. I highly recommend. I bought these because of the high dose. I have been diagnosed with high oxalates and therefore need these. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I bought it to give to my elderly relatives which having insomnia and sleepless issue. They said this vitamin help them. Hopefully it will also help with their general health.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

B6 is supposed to help the nervous system so I have been taking one a day. I do think they are helping me as I do suffer from down moods. Because they are slow releasing I am getting the benefits throughout the day. I have been feeling somewhat better.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My fertility doc prescribed a high dosage so this is convenient. Only have to take one pill as opposed to 5+ with other brands.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very useful essential minerals needed for daily, I ordered in bulk already. Great quality as expected. The content were as expected.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Quality ingredients size package energy folic acid nervous system effect potency

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This brand for vitamin b6 is the best, I noticed the different right away. Pills are big but easily swallowed because of smooth counting

Posted on Oct 22, 2021