AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This formula tastes great and is easy to digest. The quality is excellent and the ingredients give me the boost I need, although I am an older lady. The liquid is easy to swallow. Since I take other supplements like Ester-C and calcium, I only use one tablespoon a day, so it lasts longer. iHerb offers fast shipping and competitive prices too!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I really like this product. It comes in a very large bottle. Was actually surprised by the size. It looks really green and a little thick, but don’t let the look fool you. It tastes really good. And I love that it has iron in it. I couldn’t even taste it. It also works well without causing me any stomach discomfort. Definitely recommend this.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Great prenatal, I have a hard time swallowing pills and capsules I was very excited to find this liquid prenatal. Great flavor, one star less because it had sugar crystals in it but iherb sent me a refund. One mor downside it doesn't contain much iron so take that in account when pregnant to add iron supplements.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The taste isn't my favorite, but it reminds me of all the healthy ingredients in it. Just proves they haven't added any extra unnecessary"fillers" to try to make it a nice fruity taste.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,069

I bought this to my aunt, this is really helpful for her diet as a pregnant woman, I'm excited how healthy my niece when he/she will come out of this world, I highly recommend this as it's benefits are showing after a week of intake.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

this item went out of stock for a while over the summer. so glad it came back in it is my favorite best tasting liquid prenatal. Good coverage of all the essentials for mom and baby.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Love the flavor! It recommends using the cap as a measurement tool, but I use a tablespoon instead. It is much neater this way and you don't waste any of the good stuff dripping off the cap. Not pregnant, but I still use it anyways since the nutrient content is good. There is no Vitamin C, however, so I had to take my EsterC with this one.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It seems to have good quality ingredients and I think it helps with having a little more energy. The taste is pretty hard to handle even though it is fruity the vitamin taste still makes me gag.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

These are my favorite! I never use any other prenatal vitamins!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,355

great supplement. quality brand. exactly what i needed. highly recommended.