AZ

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022
3,096
1,833

The taste is good & I love that it’s refreshing with sesame seeds, serving size of the ball is small, easy packaging & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack as it has protein so u can use it as a quick eat at the office, workout or training and maintain fitness 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I had to get a gift package for someone with Paleo diet, and this product allowed me to include some sweet chocolate alternative in it. I was browsing a lot and this was the most close thing I found in order to provide a nice sweet treat that didn't have any ingredients that are not matching for a Paleo diet. It also seemed like it's a good quality product that isn't too expensive for its size.

72eb98a1-b32e-4664-8260-1c93b9f9d70e
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Very good taste and healthy, recommended. Good as healthy snacks and before exercise. Size is fair, and the package is convenient for me to eat and keep. I use it to replace unhealthy snacks like chips and chocolate. It nicely done the job. The ingredient are well mixed and designed

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Excellent quality as always. I’ve bought one with the coconut and the other with figs. I must say this by far is the best! As always, it is made with natural dried ingredients, it comes in bite-size as you can see in the picture, 13 balls altogether in a pack. The ball had a hint of bitterness to it due to cacao, but had a slight sweetness aftertaste from the dates. I like having it refrigerated as it becomes more harden and chewy to my liking. I hope you enjoy this snack as much as I do!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like how convenient this snack balls are. Instead of loose nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, these are packed together in one convenient form. They're moist, don't flake too much, and are tasty. Perfect for a lazy midnight snacker like me when I roll out of bed and need to reach for something that's not messy or can spill! I like all the flavors I've tried so far.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a great product. The package is rather small so we ordered many packages. The size of each ball is perfect to the level you can just put it in your mouth as whole. The ingredients are all organic and the quality is good. It tastes great, my wife eats it with her coffee every morning and feels great knowing it doesn't hurt her diet.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

these are very tasty hazelnut balls! i eat them right out of the bag as a quick snack. when i first tried them, i thought they would be mushy or sticky but they are firm and not sticky at all. i often mix raw hazelnuts with dates & a piece of unsweetened chocolate as an afternoon snack but grinding the dates up is such a mess to clean up in the grinder that I just chop up the dates with a knife. but these dates are made into a paste, mixed with cocoa and then rolled in small chopped hazelnuts bits so it is healthy, smooth and I don't have to wash the grinder! for folks not used to eating 100% cocoa with natural fruit as the only sweetener, they may not taste sweet enough for you, but I love them. my only complaint with them is that I wish they tasted more chocolatey. :-)

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These are so tasty and still fairly good for you. Not too sweet or overly nutty. Perfect snack for a sweet tooth without feeling guilty.

5b2c184e-9761-4d4e-8fe3-032a7b1249bf