AZ

Based on 1,181 Ratings
Anastasija
Posted on Jan 6, 2023
YUMMIES

High quality healthy snack, looking like soft & round organic balls. The taste is dominated by the pulp of figs; walnuts don’t taste much, there are only few pieces in each candy. Love the crunchiness of Chia seeds around ♡ Aesthetically beautiful, tasty and beneficial alternative to sweets with only few natural ingredients inside. Highly recommended for giving it a try.

b947a3d6-9d73-4927-8546-b4f4d4c5bd12
09f11a11-f7b6-4fd7-bfe4-4b2f28844f20

If you have a sweet tooth and want to try something natural and sugar free I would definitely recommend to look no further. Chia, figs and walnut bites have great taste and it's awesome that all ingredients are organic. This is my go-to snack after workout or on a long hike.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It is a nice and nutritious healthy snack. The balls are covered with chia seeds with figs and walnuts pulp. I really liked them ❤️

665d3321-dc0d-4027-838c-117f8fc757fa
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

These are an unusual combination of healthy ingredients which make great snacks. They are so tasty, it's hard to eat just one. I've tried the other flavors and they are just as good. It's nice to find organic things to nibble on. There aren't very many in the bag and they are a little on the expensive side, but worth it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

These snacks are delicious! A great alternative to chips & sugary sweets. The servings size is small, but for those looking to cut calories even more, they are soft so you can easily slice into smaller pieces. The packaging does it's job because the chia balls taste fresh. We will be ordering again!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

The quality of the balls is really good to have and the taste was really good. It was a high-quality snack that every household should have, Can eat at any time and the ingredient is all safe. The size is just perfect for use. The composition is all safe.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is so good for kids school snack. It is natural and has a Chia seeds that we need for digestion. Moreover, I think composition of the ingredients is so well thought as it is coming without sugar, has healthy Omega-3 and kids just love it. Package is ideal size.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The ingredients are healthy and well mixed. The taste from all ingredients are matched nicely. The size is fine and fair in quantity. I use it to replace unhealthy snack. It done its job. The size of the ball is good and allow one time use to fulfil my desires to eat

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like how convenient this snack balls are. Instead of loose nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, these are packed together in one convenient form. They're moist, don't flake too much, and are tasty. Perfect for a lazy midnight snacker like me when I roll out of bed and need to reach for something that's not messy or can spill! I like all the flavors I've tried so far.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

i am reordering this - it's all-natural without added sugar so it's perfect for snacking during pregnancy, the size of portion is just right - a piece already gives you sense of fullness so you won't over eat it. I like that it's coated with chia seeds so gives you lots of fibers, good for those who doesn't like adding chia seeds to water but need it's fiber!