AZ
4.7

4.7
KellyK
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Perfect, except for the magnesium stearate

Yellow dock is a phenomenal herb. As a Holistic Nutritionist, this is in my herbal pantry almost always. Yellow dock is a bitter, cleansing herb, excellent for the digestive system and helping in healing digestive disorders. It does have a laxative effect, as it contains taproot which is rich in anthraquinone (which has a laxative action). It contains biochelated iron, which is easily absorbed. If you have anemia, this would help in my opinion. The downside of this particular capsule is that Nature's Way added magnesium stearate, I am not a fan of this filler. If this review helped you, please consider liking :)

b7135e5d-f1f6-4d95-b6ca-9d9e34702c6e
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I take these capsules for anemia. I also use organic blackstrap molasses, liquid chlorophyll (contains copper), vitamin C and iron capsules. I also cook in a cast iron pan. If you have anemia, i am convinced that these capsules helps to boost your ironlevel, but combine it with other supplements, an adapted diet,...

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It supports digestive health. Good company and great product. It is good for pain and swelling (inflammation) of nasal passages and the respiratory tract, and as a laxative and tonic. I used daily for digestive support. It can help to stimulate the liver, which in turn helps heal poor absorption of nutrients and increases bile production.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is good for allergies and constipation. I should have been nicer to myself and only took one twice daily. The first day, I had watery diarrhea from taking the suggested 2 capsules twice daily. I could tell my sinuses weren't as inflamed in no time when I took two. Now, with only one, I can only mildly tell, but it still helps with allergies.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I consumed two bottles of Yellow Dock as instructed by my Naturopath and it cleaned up many polyps my Doctor had no explanation regarding this after X-rays they were all gone I am well Maddy from BC Canada

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

recommended by John Hopkins for Post lyme disease symptoms, husband has been on it with 2 others for 2 weeks and are noticing a difference!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is my first time trying this vitamin. I have been taking one a week until my system gets use to it. I haven’t noticed any significant changes yet.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Using Yellow Dock to assist with liver detox/system cleanse. Working very well. Good product. Will purchase again in the future. Good price and quality.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I take Nature’s Way Yellow Dock 3 capsules/day to maintain my iron levels. It works wonders for me. It does not contain iron, but helps the body to effectively store and utilize iron.