AZ

KarmicHealth
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Good tasting drops

I bought these mainly because of the Black Elderberry n Zinc blend. I also like that it has just enough of each item, 12.5mg of elderberry extract n 5 mg of Zinc in each lozenge. They are flavorful n dissolve easily. Mostly I purchased them because elderberry immune n Zinc are both good immune booster against COVID. So I’ve read!! I would also use them against the dry mouth n throat that is caused by mask wearing. A good purchase at a good price n a good quantity. 😉

33220a34-ed58-4bf9-b473-98959f88d048

Great lollipops, we took a lot from this series. These with elderberry are delicious. It's good for sore throat, there are gluten-free marks, celiac disease, gluten intolerance is important. I trust this brand, the quality of the product is gorgeous. Each candy contains 5mg of zinc and 90mg of vitamin C. Zinc and vitamin C are very important for acute respiratory infections, colds. Adults up to 4 candies a day. From the age of 5 it is possible for children, no more than 1-2 pieces per day, in a package of 24 separately wrapped candies. Please like, I will know that I am not writing in vain.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I took this in the peak of covid pandemic since no other elderberry product was available. But, these candies really work, especially if you have a cold. They help the sore throat and due to zinc the symptoms seem to away faster. I find it to be a good product.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I really like this flavor (I also like their peppermint) - I take the lozenges sometimes even when I'm not sick as an extra boost of zinc (not more than 1 or 2 a day) and tried 3 or 4 different kinds so far. I like that there are various flavors available. Instead of sucking on a piece of candy why not try one of these now and then? Says you can have up to 4/day however in just one piece is 3grams of sugars. I have other supplements with zinc but its good as a treat sometimes and I like to have on hand just in case sore throat arises. 5 grams of zinc in each one and 100% of vitamin C.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Love these. 5g of zinc. I take a pill form since of 15 g a day but when I feel a sore throat coming on I take these. Very tasty and without food coloring or additives. It does leave a slight aftertaste like all zinc lozenges but overall very good. Will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

These lozenges are made with responsible ingredients and will get a little sticky after awhile. I love the natural honey flavor with true lemon and elderberry! Zinc and elderberry are good immune support. Zinc is also good eye support. I don't mind the influence on my taste buds because I find that it deters further snacking.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The taste is great! not to mention that it has been part of my wellbeing for quite sometime now and It does show on how it brightens my skin tone.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

especially these pandemic period... these are helpful... keepin ur zinc in check convenient just to grab one daily... love the quality of it, ingredients are good.. it does have good benefits esp if u try to keep ur immune check

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very strong taste and help clear symptoms of fighting season change improvement my coughing immediately will reordering again for emergency dis arm cough cold season great quality great benefits

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Started giving them to my kids when the first symptoms of cold occurred. Everything went easier then lots of times before. However be prepared that the candies are a bit bitter at the end, so the kids may not like them after the first one.