AZ

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Good

We enjoy this cough syrup for both adults and kids versions. It’s a bit sweet which makes it easy to swallow and nice tasting. It soothes for a while but like any other cough syrup, it doesn’t last a long time and is quickly washed away if you drink liquids thereafter.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Delicious and affective! I prefer this than the other brand.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This Natural cough syrup is great when trying to avoid medicated syrups. Just enough melatonin to assist getting to sleep and stay asleep. This speeds up my recovery from Upper respiratory infections

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I bought this brand because I've always been happy with thier products. I love that this stuff works and is natural. Will definitely keep this in my medicine cabinet for my family.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I was looking for a child syrup. This isn’t it. Maybe it’s good but not for under 18 yrs old

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This is a nice backup to my favorite bronchial wellness syrup. It is very pleasant and I love that it has melatonin included. I found this product searching for cough syrup which included English Ivy combined w Elderberry. Very nice syrup.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Very helpful during influenza, Kids likes it’s taste

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good for Coughing

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

It is a fairly good product. I wish the company produces some syrup for mucus coughs. Also, if it were a little cheaper it would be nice.