AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 14, 2022

Good product. Very small tablet size. Well packed in a box Shipment is very fast Repeated orders

Posted on May 14, 2020

I bought it for the antioxident value. I used to buy another product .this works as good as that one did. and its more economical

Posted on Apr 21, 2016

Have you ever noticed that schoolchildren look tan even in the middle of Winter ? It's because their arteries are clear and their oxygenated blood courses through their bodies unimpeded, giving them a ruddy glow. I'm 78 and that is the colour I am now, after using Masquellier's Tru-OPC's for three years, along with Vitamin C and the other things that are good for blood vessels. But the Tru-OPC's have made a big difference. I'm glad I trained and became a certified Naturopathic Nutritionist at age 58 and have been studying and applying what I learned then and much more since via the internet. iHerb is a blessing.

Posted on Aug 30, 2017

I have been in the nutritional supplement industry for 24+ years. After having researched several different grape seed extracts, it is clear that Masquelier's Tru-OPCs is absolutely THE best grape seed extract product on the market. The greatest benefits from taking GSE is supporting the vascular system of your body (skin, blood vessels, gums, joints, etc.). Other grape seed extracts claim to be effective. But, in my experience researching, selling and using products containing Masquelier's Tru-OPCs, it is clear that this is THE most effective grape seed extract you can buy!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

So far I don't feel any differences, but I bought 2 bottles so i want yo update when I complete all.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

very good item and nicely packaged

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Extract might help, cannot tell for sure.

Posted on Jul 24, 2020

After a while taking the tablet you can see and feel your texture of your skin improving immensley

Posted on Jun 27, 2020

I've tried other brands but this particular brand of Grapeseed is the one that works best for me!