AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The taste is like minty and herb. I bought this fennel mainly is for my female hormonal balance purpose. I came to know that this will help in balancing female hormone through the pituitary gland inside our brain. You can do more research on that. We have so many glands in our body and our brain is the neurotransmitter for all the functions. I use this combine with black cohosh. These really help my pre-menopause symptoms. Great natural herbs products safe for consume! Thumbs up !

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is the best quality of fennel supplements ever! If u have a concern for hair loss it’s great for that! Packaging is perfect and there is no after taste! You will benefit from this especially if u have server hair loss and it’s helped improve my hair fall.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I this fennel seed supplement extract. The fennel has a lot of benefits for our body’s. The quality of this product is so valid and the ingredients as well. The size of this packaging is good. It’s really can improve my health that’s why I really like it. I keep the fennel in my diet. I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Quality Ingredient Package Is 5star It’s for old age women Benefit premenopausal Improvement of health concern No taste Best supplement Good for diet Composition is good

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Love the flip top lid, it means I don't have to unscrew it to get the tablets out. These are quality tablets (I can tell by the smell) and I would definitely buy again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Good quality fennel- you can smell that it’s fresh when you open the bottle. Single ingredient herb. Improves digestion, relieves upset stomach. Also helps with breastmilk production. Helps me make more milk when I need to make extra. It also helps baby’s digestive system as well.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

took this due to have bloating and excessive gas probably due to internal ibs candida or Sibo infection which is not being diagnosed properly. this fennel is almost effective immediately for absorbing intestinal gas.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Quality of supplement is great with a good after taste. Good composition, ingredients is 100% fennel. Product has good health benefits, perfect for digestive track improvement. Package is nice.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
2,286

Nailing quality. Cardboard box. Friends ask where I bought it. I will continue to shop on the site.