AZ

alexphd
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Excellent Vegan Eye Antioxidant and More

Elderberry for eye health? Yes! If you have only heard of bilberries for eye health benefit, now its time to also include elderberry (chokeberry). Other than carotenoids, elderberries are also a great source of anthocyanins, potent antioxidants found in plants, that may help boost your immune system, help tame inflammation, lessen stress and help protect your heart, too. Hence, it's common to see this berry ingredient in cold/flu/respiratory health supplements. Recent studies have also found that antioxidant anthocyanins to be beneficial to the liver. They help decrease liver fat accumulation and may counteract oxidative stress and liver inflammation. Oh, of course, NW's Black Elderberry uses vegan caps so it's suitable for vegans.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Use it when there is a cold season or when the first symptoms of flue, cold or other respiratory issue comes up. With this it will take less time for you to get better as helps your immune system strong in combat of all these external intruders. The caps are small and easy to take and take 2 per day (i would not go over 4 per day) with food.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Elderberry helps your immunity, can be used for flu and cold. It also has substances with antioxidant action, in addition to helping with heart health, reducing the risk of heart disease. Overall good quality herb! I've been using this as a combo of herbs that I take and my overall health has been great! Good for Immune System

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Black Elderberry is one of my new go-to vitamins when feeling under the weather. It helped not only me but my friend when our allergies were off the charts. And no worries of drowsiness! Definitely want to keep some on hand for those days I feel under the weather.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My youngest sister, 34 yrs old, has had a cold and sore throat two times in 4 months. I had her tried it 6x a day. She felt better after 3 days of taking it. She said it is mostly effective for her when taken before bed. I recommend this supplement, and will order again. I am also waiting for restocks of Human Nature Barley Capsules.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very good quality product and a must have supplement. Perfect for boosting immunity. When ever you feel like you’re about to catch a cold take two after a meal. I prefer taking it after dinner because it sometimes makes me sleepy. But i wake up after that with full energy. The taste is acceptable.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Black Elderberry is an essential in keeping flu and colds at bay. It is particularly useful to have it in your supplement regime to avoid getting colds and flu, and even helps to minimize the symptoms if you do get sick. I like to take it even more before flu season or before traveling. There is no aftertaste and pills are easy to swallow. I usually take one in the morning and one at night time. Quality is nice and very affordable for the content and size. The ingredients are of high quality too. Will recommend.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

After taking black elderberry extract, my dark eyes became a little brighter. After taking it personally, my dermatitis improved a lot, and I did not catch a cold. In general, healthy food must be consumed regularly to be effective, so it must be consumed regularly. I intend to repurchase in the future.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

knowing that elderberry is good for boosting the immune system. so buy it when it has stock. always out of stock, can guess that many people are using this problem. great value, good quality. the ingredient contains both the flower and berries which seems better than the single ingredient. will keep having this under the current flu season