AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 6, 2022

High quality the ingredient are excellent , I like the size of the gummies I eat it daily the package is good and the taste is delicious still I didn’t say the effect of the gummies I will wait until I finish it , this gummies are for the age of the adult

a20ded83-ce8e-41a3-beeb-053df1dac74a
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

The quality and taste of this prenatal are excellent. They are easy to take, and the size of the bottle is just right. I will definitely be ordering this item again. I especially appreciate the DHA included. That is helpful to have that built in my prenatal vitamin routine! The ingredients are excellent.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

For the taste it is usual. Once (only once) when I ate this vitamins before breakfast with no food at all, I feel some after taste which someone may consider not plesant. But I know it related to Ginkgo biloba extract which is full of B group vitamins (B9, B6, etc - essintil for pregnancy and mental health). To my mind the remote aftertaste is not the same as the smell of the tree. I understand importance of this ingridient, and I do not afraid to feel once in a month after taste. If you are more sensitive than me (but still I am very sensitive) - take it with food.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I like it and I saw results on hair fall and strengthening the nails Also I feel brightness in the face, I highly recommend it especially after delivery It is easy to swallow and you will not forget to take because it s like gummy candy with a good taste The quality is very good The ingredients contain very important vitamins

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,192

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
1,365

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Exactly what I wanted. Exactly what I ordered and was shipped quickly (and arrived timely too). This specific prenatal is soooooo expensive anywhere else. I took it for my first pregnancy 2 years ago and with the pandemic some stuff, including this, became scarce therefore higher prices. This is a deal and I'm glad I tried out iherb.

I read a lot about the taste of these vitamins. It is not a candy! Vitamins and any medication must not be candy like, but they must act as expected. I tried several popular brands with better rating. But still I had the signs of lack of vit B group. After Alive these signs disappeared and my skin and I feel much better now! I knew that Alive brand had the highest absorbtion rate. Therefore I bought this product. to my mind it is the most important feature than whatever feature somebody can invent. For the taste it is usual. Once (only once) when I ate this vitamins before breakfast with no food at all, I feel some after taste which someone may consider not plesant. But I know it related to Ginkgo biloba extract which is full of B group vitamins (B9, B6, etc - essintil for pregnancy and mental health). To my mind the remote aftertaste is not the same as the smell of the tree. I understand importance of this ingredient, and I do not afraid to feel once in a month after taste. If you are more sensitive than me (but still I am very sensitive) - take it with food.