AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 22, 2022

I have researched all of these beet supplements. This product stands up to all of them in terms of qualiry and price! I'm extremely satisfied with the ease of use and price. The shipping is phenomenol and it often arrives within a day! Uses fermented beets which the only method. Great product!!

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I consider this essential. Beets are a food that I can't get into the routine of cooking them regularly, but this powder makes it so easy to get the powerhouse benefits of what beets contain and provide. There are no unpleasant smell or taste. There are NO signs of spoilage. Goes great in smoothies. And I do feel the boost in energy far distant from the deceptive boost one might get from caffeine which ultimately drains you as does sugar. This is something I don't want to be without. There are a lot of beet powders out there, but none of them give me the feeling of purity as this one does. I will buy again and regularly.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have decided to always try an have Beets on hand for my smoothie in the morning before work. I think for me I have more energy especially at work being on my feet most of the time. I look for the best quality beets for my daily diet intake. I will continue to buy iHerb Beets and other products I love so much. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

Good, nice tasting and fermented! Can't ask for more. Well, maybe just the cost. So during these tough times, I have to alternate with Solaray's fermented beet caps. But if price isn't an issue for you, this is a great product. If you can afford even more, Dr. Mercola has it too:)

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I like this beet powder because it's organic and fermented. It's a great way to get the benefits of beets without all the sugar. I use it to improve my circulation. I like the taste. I mix the powder into kefir and get a nice cherry flavored kefir. I have bought this brand several times and will buy it again!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I've been using this product for a while now and must say it suits my body! I love beets, but cannot eat them every day so this is a great alternative way to ingest the healthy properties of this vegetable! It truly is a superfood, helps to cleanse the blood, contribute to better health!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good tasting and high quality and especially beneficial since it is fermented. Anything fermented is very good for the body.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

great flavor sweet not much needed . add to shakes or on its own with water .

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

the product help in my unrination flow : but it's too early to give a full review .

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

So far, I like it. I look forward to having some every day.