AZ

4.6
Musicviolet
Posted on May 1, 2022
Very strong taste.

This is too strong for me in flavour to take on the daily as a supplement, so I'm keeping it as a 'bad taste in my mouth' killer, for the unfortunate occurrence of when something does that. I live in an area that is polluted by a paper mill, so disappointingly, that happens too frequent, but the sage oil is great to take over other my senses.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

suppose to help for memory, i have been taking it for almost one year, i supplement with many other memory / brain products so i can not tell which one does the work + i do not eat sugar , but for some reason i do not stop buying this, my fifth buy

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

High in Several Nutrients. ... Loaded With Antioxidants. ... May Support Oral Health. ... May Ease Menopause Symptoms. ... May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels. ... May Support Memory and Brain Health. ... May Lower 'Bad' LDL Cholesterol. ... May Protect Against Certain Cancers

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Pros: • Quality. Well calms down • Package. Easy to take 1ml (~28 drops), just fully squeeze the pipette • Taste is amazing Cons: • Maybe it's not too comfortable to use drops, but for me it's good because of amazing pipette

I use Sage Leaf Extract to support the work of my digestive tract and immune system. It works well. Great quality supplement from Nature's Answer.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I bought this for my wife, I m very concern of her nightly hot flash . She mixed this with her drink and it does have a pleasant herb taste. I hope her condition will improve and will continue taking it to see it effect soon.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I am mid 50's of age and have only been taking this for a short time but I feel that I am already benefiting and have an improvement in my memory. The product composition being pure ingredients of sage led me to the purchase and I am pleased with the quality of the product, the packaging size allows me to carry with me without fuss and the taste is not even noticed in the water. I will definately continue with this product as have had many years of back surgery and the meds have left me with a dreadful memory. Thanks you are Nature's Answer. (not sure where the hemp comes into it though?)

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I add a few of these drops to my drink every single morning. Though it would have a bad taste, but i hardly taste anything it is truly great. I decided to add this particular supplement into my body. Sage has anti-inflammatory effects that reduce the release activity and gene expression of Tumor Necrosis factor alpha, interleukin-1beta, and Interleukin-6, and increased the production of Interleuki-10.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I have been taking Sage extract for a long time now I use it every day, it has helped me with bloating, bad breath, digestion acid reflux. I wish it was in a larger bottle, or of anyone knows a company that sells larger bottles that would be awesome if you can let me know.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Sage is great for fungal infections and it detoxes heavy metals from your intestinal track 🌿