AZ

MalenaV
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Great One!

Nice package, and I like the lock, it is helpful when putting this in a travel bag. The toner has a lovely mint scent, and it is super gentle on my scalp too. It helped me stop hair loss, and also, it helped me control the oiliness of my scalp. I love it! ♥️

e98e2f47-b89d-4e9a-a115-a05ebfbccfc0
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good quality Product, no scent to smell and easy to use, suitable size package, have a lot of benefits and composition for all ages that have good texture to moisturize sensitive skin and suitable for refresh and feel relaxing Hair scalp routine personal care frequency.

d2ef428a-a622-4b08-b713-89e72e35dd87
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love this product, i wish it came in quart sizes. I'm on my second bottle, it smells fantastic, leaves no oily, or over dry hair. it feels fantastic on the scalp.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

my scalp feels clean after using it. I use it twice once a day and after washing my hair I tend to put. little bit more and massage my scalp for few minutes. I see more baby hair appearing which is great.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I use after a shower. Makes my scalp feel healthy and clean. Smell is not overwhelming. Using for maintenance of scalp health, not trying to combat hair loss so cannot comment.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I use this after I towel-dry my hair and rub carefully on my scalp. I love the tingly feeling I get after using it - I have only used it for a couple of weeks and so far I will continue to use it.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

So far so good. I have noticed a lot less hair loss after a month of use.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This tonic really helps to stop hair loss and strengthen hair.