AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Capsules are better

I have osteoporosis and my doctor recommended getting something that is not a hard tablet. This also has a good dose of vitamin d and the combination has been good for me.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have taken Nature's Made Calcium for years. At 75 years old, my bones are doing great according to my latest bone density test. Makes me feel great!!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

The pills are not too large. It is a great supplement to improve bone density. I would be happier if they would include Vitamin D in this formula.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The capsules make it easier for me to take the pills. While the size is still larger than most supplements tablets, i find the soft capsule easier to ingest!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The supplement is very good, but would be even better if it contained less calcium so that an average person can have it every day

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I tried this because of my back pains and ostepenia. I have since stopped using, not because it was intolerable, but because my doctor says calcium is not necessary.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The capsule is a bit big but still easy to swallow

2c52fc65-0e1e-499a-a096-a35b8d8da5fa
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Although these are large, they are Easy to swallow and I didn’t experience any negative side effects

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Good packaging! It's very beneficial to me as pregnant woman! Thank you!