AZ

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Very easy to swallow! They are on the bigger side but very heavy so they don’t float when you take a sip of water. No fish taste and going down and I do get the burps sometimes but they don’t have a fishy taste coming up either. Packaging is high quality and secure with a plastic tamperproof seal built in the cap and another seal on the inside of the bottle. It may be too soon for me to see benefits as I have only been taking them for about 10 days but my joint pain has already decreased. I am using these with estrosense to help balance my hormones after having an ovary removed at under 30years old

3d3f5a12-89ad-459b-88ed-7e5f2d863c50
ca16a7e1-49b3-43a9-ade4-74596091ba1e
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love this! I take 2 capsules a day and they have no smell or fishy aftertaste, are in good size and easy to swallow. The Trio oils you get in this RXOmega-3 is like a dream combination for us ladies and is in pharmaceutical quality! Having taken them for almost a month now, I honestly feel more energized and also seeing improvement in hair and skin and subsiding joint pain too! This is an essential supplement every women should take! Highly recommended!!

19e79eb4-6810-4f20-a6da-9c28dce84c22
0f33228e-1542-4f22-8a11-fc8d8876a60e
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Omega 3 with EPO is good combination for women, omega 3 helps to reduce cholesterol, evening primerose oil is better known to maintain women's health. I take it regularly after eat many cholesterol food and near and during period times. the softgel is quite big, need to swallow with more water.

08962817-9212-4609-9308-e97c0f18a8fa
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I adore this Omega! It consists all the types of necessary fats in your healthy diet. It provides good quality and size of pillows. Also you need to take only 2 caps per day which is very comfortable! It can help improve your hair, nails and skin state, also it consists a primrose oil which is good for woman and their health. You you stick to a healthy diet you must include this supplement on your daily basis😇

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought this RxOmega-3 as it contains all essential oils eg fish oil, evening primrose and flaxseed benefits to support heart health, flexible joints and radiant skin. A wholesome dietary supplement for all women for a more beautiful YOU! My wife loves it, kudos to WomenSense Natural Factors! Please click "like" if you like my review, thanks.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This supplement good benefits for women. Good for health, heart, inflammation, joints, skin and hormone balance. Omega help to reduced cholesterol , when we age everything change metabolism is so bad , this supplement is good for women. I like ingredients, fish , evening primrose and flax oil Great quality and price. It's big size bottle. I interesting on women sense line. Will buy the Estrosense as well. 🐟🐟

Posted on May 18, 2022

Excellent!, omega 3 from fish oil has a very good quality and packaging. it has several ingredients that have benefits and effects your skin and hair. It s taste good

6bd10a0e-6524-40e5-964a-c736f8318236