AZ

4.7
Based on 7,441 Ratings
6,202
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
I got this for my adult acne originally but think it’s gave me more than just good skin

I’m 29 now but have suffered adult acne since about 22. THESE are the ONLY thing that cleared it up! Now I don’t know if it was just coincidence or not... BUT.. after 4.5 years of trying to get pregnant I got pregnant after Just a month of taking these, have looked into it to see if there could be a link somehow and have since discovered I’m not the only one. I also got really into my weighted hula hoop before I got pregnant so that may have helped too, but here I am almost a year later sitting next to my 10 week old daughter. Obviously stopped taking these whilst preggo but now back on them and they just work like magic for my skin!

f9483296-697c-4d5d-b5f1-d27042b57209
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I had an ovary removed 6 months ago and my hormones have never “balanced out” as the doctors keep insisting they will. Within 5 days of taking EstroSense plus the Omega 3s my hormonal acne has cleared, my joint pain has disappeared and the headaches and insomnia have decreased as well. The package arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Quality seems to be very high and there are no broken or half filled capsules in my bottle. Product came sealed with peel-able plastic seal on the cap and another seal on the inside. The pills have a slight smell that you won’t notice if you swallow quickly but the capsule size makes it hard to swallow because it is so light. It floats when I take a sip of water to swallow. Either way the benefits outweigh that small difficulty and the price is great for the results

52af620c-a604-49a1-af60-0b86c7d7b7bf
4871baec-f17e-4deb-a5d7-1573f3047fde
Posted on May 8, 2022

My sister was seeing Chinese doctors for herbal medication for many months and experienced only mild improvement. But her heat flash and night sweat annoys her a lot and dragging her mood so much. I bought this for her to try and she sees improvement very quickly like in a week and steadily seeing hear flash reduces in frequency and much better sleep quality. I am so happy because sister seems so much more calm. Really glad!!!

c1603b4f-f44f-422a-aa70-7089c71b4f57

I have fibroids and have other women’s health issues that go with it - mood swings, anxiety, getting sad, insomnia, crying bouts, getting worked up and triggered more easily, adult acne, fibrocystic breast, thyroid nodules. I have found taking 2 capsules once a day (in the morning) helpful in balancing my hormones and having significantly less of the above symptoms. Of course, cleaning up your diet, lifestyle and sleep are mandatory too as supplements can only take us so far if we don’t address the root causes. I avoid or rather eliminate gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, corn, eggs, chicken. What I like about this brand compared to others I have tried is this is more COMPLETE. It ticks all the boxes - it contains DIM, CDG, sulforaphane, milk thistle for liver detox, and other herbs. So I don’t have to take separate capsules and brands for each component, which I used to do. Saves time, money, and effort. Plus it has clean ingredients and no common allergens like wheat, gluten, soy, dairy. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful so that we can help other women 💃🏻👍

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Quality is amazingg♥️♥️♥️♥️👍👍..love itttt♥️ ingredients are vegan which is so good for me really👍👍..size is just perfect and good👍👍👍👍..dosage is fine for me and good😘..benefited really good and so much♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️..has no taste,i don’t feel is has any taste actually👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

515e1d2f-21f8-40e0-8b56-a0513c7ecc2b
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Seeing the list of ingredients that you get all in one dosage made me purchase this. Absolutely no taste. The benefit for me have been numerous. After 11 days, I can say that this product is a game changer. Started taking for fibroid after reading the quality reviews. Less bloating, I can actually suck in my stomach now. don't look pregnant like before. less menstrual cramps and pure red blood without the previous heavy smell. This stuff works, So glad I got 2 bottles for a start. I'm definitely staying on it.

66aa0926-1ccd-41c7-a6dd-63e0492b771d
Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,082
2,006

Just want to recommend these for balancing your hormones and getting pregnant ! Im 35 and thought i was going to have a difficult time getting pregnant since i have been on birth control for years. I got pregnant within one month of trying! Mind you i did take this consistently for over a year, along with a healthy diet and excercise. Hope this helps, worth a try. Also, if you suffer with cystic hormonal acne this also cleared up my skin! Im so happy i found this product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Estrosense is my best friend when it comes to balancing out my women’s hormones, especially that I’m estrogen dominant as evidenced with my numerous fibroids which I still don’t have intent to have removed, but only managed. I noticed that as I transition to the second half of my women’s cycle / luteal phase, I begin to have these crazy emotions like having erratic bursts of anxiety, worry, anger, a strong urge to finish a task asap, getting hot flashes, etc. This Estrosense helps balance out my hormones and I have definitely felt that these weird emotions are lessened and I have a more stable outlook and mood. I don’t want to skip it anymore as I have previously tried it and I don’t like being in that dark state again. Smash the like button, my lady friends, if you can relate to this and found this helpful!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022