AZ

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 29, 2022

Good quality, D3 K2 is a soft gel, very easy to swallow, smooth on the throat. I like it. Small tablets. Size is very big bottle. Quantity 60 tablet I think I will order again. for continuous eating and effectiveness I waited for the product, it didn't take long. Good package and transportation. Overall excellent

fcbcd1b5-eea4-48fd-85df-e255f6d53f3b
3a0e86d4-931e-48ca-a4d7-38cfff1479b3
5749fb53-367f-4478-aaf6-f4d4391f85e7
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The soft gel looks like beans, kidney beans, natto beans, etc. Like most soft gels, they tend to stick together. The dose of 1000 IU vitamin D is a safe dose. It should increase 25 OH D by 5 ng/ml. Paired with an optimum amount of 100-120 mcg k2 mk7, this combo is perfect.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Happy with the purchase. Makes taking my Vitamin D easier with K in one pill. I like that it is a soft gel as well as it makes swallowing the pill easier. If I feel I need more Vitamin D I just add on some extras from another bottle. I will buy it again for sure.

I really don't know how to rate a vitamin supplement. I am assuming it's doing what the doctor wanted. I only take this once a week and I take a regular 400 IU D vitamin the rest of the week. Have to have my D levels checked again in a couple months. Pills are small and easy to swallow. Reasonable price, good for the heart and general health. this combo really seems to be the best from this company. not sure why, tried three version and I come back to this one. I have noticed better nails and hair.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Soft capsules easier for adults and kids to take daily basis. Once a day to complete daily dose and I found tartar formation has been reduced on my teeth, not only myself and my parents too. I believe that vitamin D3 works very well to us. Will defo continue to purchase again.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Bought this for a friend, he repeatedly repurchase this for months. Even the price is pretty high, it pays off as the dosage is pretty high & the quality is good 👍🏼

bf7b4c16-84ba-47de-aefe-03aecb7eb01a
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I was recommended by my GP to take on this supplements as she said most people are Vitamin D deficient. This combination D3 & K2 is a safe dosage and I take 1 softgel along with my multivitamins daily. Size is good and easy to swallow.

049881e8-7691-41f9-bf73-d95580f35201
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I find it very good because it has d3 and k2 combines. I ussually drink it seperatelly. I ordered this one for my friend who doesnt drink high dose of d3 like I do. I drink 10000d3 plus 200k2mk7. if you drink lower dose than me, i recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It was a great value for the money, but when it comes to supplements. It's a really easy supplement to incorporate into my daily routine. The package is good for containing the quality. Easy on a stomach, no after taste.

2a59a8ad-a773-4ce6-bc72-fae001e566e0
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Like the dosage and taste, good to swallow, absorbing must be good, good for bone and immunity, quality effect k2 and d3 must be really nice