AZ

HealthCoach
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
A powerful regulator of both hormone and immune function.

Vitamin A is a powerful regulator of both hormone and immune function. It is important for period health, especially for endometriosis. This product has Preformed vitamin A which comes from foods such as liver and eggs. It's an essential nutrient because many people do not have the gene to efficiently convert beta-carotene to vitamin A.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I bought this vitamin for my husband, my daugther and my self. the three of us, have problem with our vision. since we all wear glasses and oftenly stay infront of computer for long hour, sometimes we have dry eyes. after taking this vitamin for two months, we feel that the driness is decrease. beside that, the acne problem that my daugther has also become better. good vitamin to take everyday.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I have dry eye syndrome, which is very painful and uncomfortable, also from lunch time my eyesight is blurry. Since I have started taking vitamin A, my eyesight has become much better. I can see clearly even after lunch time, although my eyes are still tired. I would recommend if anyone else has a dry eye syndrome like me or as a vitamin to boost immunity. Quality of the product is excellent - vegan and GMO free, I love that! Ingredients are all safe and clearly on the package, size is comfortable, dosage is clear, I love vitamin A benefits, especially to eyes and eyesight. Tasteless also. I would also recommend them to people who have tired eyes like myself, or some kind of dry eye problems. Quick relief!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love this brand so wanted to try their vitamin A. I’ve included vitamin A in my supplement regime since January, for eye health and overall skin/hair health. I personally have seen a difference, especially with my hair and skin, they just seem more resilient and less prone to breakage or reactions. Highly recommend

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I taking this supplement for my skin and eyes. It made of from quality ingredient and high dosage of composition vitamin A where I can see benefit on me. The taste is acceptable and the size of capsule is small where it really easy to swallow. Affordable with high dosage and the price

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent source of vitamin A to supplement into your daily diet. Nowadays our food doesn't contain the vitamins it used to as our soil isn't as nutrient rich as it once was. Hence the importance of daily vitamins. It's better to buy all your vitamins separate so you can pick and choose good quality instead of just taking a multivitamin that has some good but most low quality vitamins mixed in.