AZ

Based on 5,207 Ratings
4,356
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Excellence!!

Very good vitamin E, once my skin was suddenly sensitive, red, swollen and itchy, very burning!!really exaggerated, it has been entangled with me for a few days, and even applying any cream can't cure it.so I cut off the vitamin E and take inside oil,then apply it all over my face, and I'll be fine in about three days. You can eat or apply on skin!very amazing!!

a773c98f-5418-456c-97d4-3c74e2115746
Posted on May 11, 2022

After 1 week of application, I visually felt that my skin is changing, it becomes more elastic, softer and healthier. And after almost a month, I began to notice that my colleagues at work tell me that I looked younger and that I probably did something with my face that I look so fresh and young. So if you also want to look young, I recommend taking this E vitamin.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Very great dosage above what we can expect, the natural source ingredients make it a high quality and very effective. I just recently started taking it so I can't really tell the difference yet. It doesn`t taste like anything, the caps size are very small and easy to swallow.

bbccb68b-6574-4276-afb4-ae75e86045f7
f7d1e8dc-39da-4ba1-b83c-a5e6ba4fc24a
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

It definitely works. When I consumed it, my skin was not as dried and cracked heels were significantly better. Not sure why I observed the effects in this way😂. When I stopped it, the cracked heels went back to its original state. Please press the like button if the review is helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I take Vitamin E...let's face it--a lot of people do..But most Vitamin E capsules/gel form have an after taste that lingers for most of the day...Not this brand...This is a simple way to take Vitamin E--capsule/gel form without that sickie feeling other brands leave with you. This capsule in the gel cap form is not the fake Vitamin E, it is the GOOD Mixed D-Alpha Tocopherol. So buy with confidence!!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I bought this to try and calm some redness I was suffering from on my face it’s worked really well. I have benefited from this product, I actually use the vitamin e oil from inside the capsule and put it on my face and it’s taken away the redness I was so relieved it worked ! :)

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

amazing; Surprisingly it strengthen my nails were I used to have fragile nails; it made them stronger which was a fun surprise for me as I bought it for its antioxidant benefit but looks like it helps also in other ways; I noticed also my skin had less pimples Very small capsule size

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😇😇Tocopherol is important for women: skin, hair, nails, overall health. The dosage of this supplement is perfect, it consists not only vitamin E but also more ingredients: mixed tocopherols. The quality is really good. It’s a really important antioxidant without taste. With good package and size. It helps you effect on your health and benefit