AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love this product and have been taking it for about 2 years. I can't take Centrum Silver as it makes me feel nauseous for about 15 minutes after I take it. No nausea with Natural Factors. I feel good knowing that I am providing my body with vitamins that I am not getting from my dietary choices.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Have been taking these daily for nearly a year now and have to say I feel great and have a really positive effect. I eat fairly well and healthily but this just ensures I get a good balance of vitamins and minerals and have no deficiencies. They come in quality packaging and are packed with quality ingredients.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Easy to swallow. Contains all minerals and vitamines/compehensive ingredients. The size of tablet is easy to swallow. I liked that the product does not have an after taste. Good quality. Good packaging. Ovell satisfied. Daily tablet. Felt the effects aftet a few weeks of use. Arrived within short time after ordering.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought these vitamins for my brother, and he says they work! I've been taking the Women's version for years and can vouch for their quality. I highly recommend these supplements and all Natural Factors products.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I have been taking Natural Factors 50+ multivitamin for over 2 months now and I just love it. I compared the supplement facts with those of Centrum and other popular brands, and I recognized that this one offers higher amount of everything. It is really value for money! What's more, the tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I bought different types of multi vitamins for my husband and this is one of them. I like it for the good combination of health ingredients for older men as well as the affordable price. This is the 3rd time he is consuming this bottle and so far has not complained about it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

The best vitamins I have ever taken. I feel more energetic and less exhausted.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I like Natural Factors' products and the transparency on their website. This is a good, well formulated multi-vitamin for men.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I buy these time and time again. I feel great. When I don't take these I feel my energy drop!

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

good quality good price good for older people good size