AZ

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
GREAT MAG YEAR SUPPLY

As I (as well as my brother later) was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency, my doctor prescribed me to take magnesium on an ongoing basis. At first, I was taking it in both threonated and citrated forms in order to improve my mag levels faster; now I completely switched to magnesium citrate, and this formula is legit one of the best options I could find on iHerb for me. Not to mention that, being such a potent and quality product, the supplement still remains just incredibly affordable and convenient to get. As for now, I take one cap of mag before bed to relieve all the stress I get throughout the day, and get a better sleep. So if you’re also looking for a mag supplement like this - this is def a great one to go with. Good job, Natural Factors - really appreciate this product so far. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

a0217f17-c2ee-466b-bfbe-72e30cb64b39

High quality product. I felt improvement in sleeping after first intake, it is pure magnesium, capsuls 150 mg sized, 90 units. Package into plastic bottle. It have a lot of benefits for nervous sustem and for general well being. I bought more, now it's for my aged mother. In general in Israel the water is low of magnesium, so it is healthy to take it as supplement. Main Ingredient - the magnesium - is from some plant source.

297bf949-5bef-4fc7-9ba5-16fdb8f610b0
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Taking it for the past 2+ years and time for my review :) Mainly taking magnesium supplement to help ease/ relieve my muscle spasticity + stiff joints issues. The ‘relax effect’ take some time tbh, but felt some quality benefits after >4 months (No magic here.. takes time). Ps - I lead an active daily lifestyle w/ exercise + lotsa muscles stretching. This definitely also plays an important role in my overall improvement. No diarrhoea for me, no weird after-taste so that's a good thing :)) ------- Started out with a small bottle to tryout. Now upgraded to 360 capsules package size, which able to last me roughly 4 months (3x daily- morning, afternoon and before sleep time).

d9142a0f-d8ba-4bc9-8259-c082d6de6481
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This magnesium citrate is really works for backpain.. and gut for get a better sleep… my whole family inclide 16y teen also take 2 pills ( 300mcg) a day.. always happy order supplement on iherb.. thanks iherb hope in the future can add many more favourite and best item with affordable price👍🏻

369e9b68-e644-423b-a2be-9c081dd251ce
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great for muscle support. It supports muscle relaxation, heart health and it's crucial to many bodily functions. The pills look quite big, but I haven't had any problem swallowing them. Magnesium massively helps me with my sleep and I feel very relaxed when I go to bed. Also, it helps me with muscle pain after workout and that's great. I highly recommend this product and this brand!

46cb7c46-532e-4136-883a-c64b8384deae
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I had a very good experience with the vitamin. I've been using it for over 4 months and I'm very impressed with the results from it. It has improved my health, my energy level, and my sleep quality. The products works at the molecular level; it does not affect on your blood pressure or weight gain. I recommend this product to all people keen to improve

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is an effective supplement, of course not only for me but also for other people who are interested in it. I would like to test the effect of this supplement on my family members. But I will have to wait until they start using it, since we've just started using this product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I used to take a multivitamin with 1000mg of crixivan (a steroid), but it wasn't that effective. Now, I'm on the same one, but I took this vitamin for a year and it really does help me. It's not something that you can use every day, as there are side effects, but if you're looking for an overall

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have tried a lot of different supplements. At the beginning, it felt like a placebo effect but once I started taking this vitamin, I felt stronger than ever. This vitamin may be the only supplement that made me feel more positive and energetic at work. The whole company seems to be better off as well since they are more confident and motivated thanks to me. There is no

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I'm taking the vitamins with fresh fruit and vegetables. I can feel the difference in my energy levels. I'm now a full-time writer and it shows. We're all going to benefit from this product. I used to get headaches everyday, but not as much as before, and now even a bad day feels like a treat!