AZ

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

Taken on an empty stomach, this olive leaf extract actually helped to dispel parasites from my gut. It didn't happen when I took it with food or after a meal, but when I really started taking it on an emoty stomach, I saw such incredible results from this product. I highly recommend it even if you're taking it for any of it's other health benefits. It is fantastic an an anti-micobial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral as well.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have been taking them daily for a couple of years now. When my dermatologist told me I have adult onset acne, I said "what adult onset?! I have had this for 35 years since I was a kid!" But since taking the olive leaf, I have noticed a difference with generally clearer skin. And if it is helping my immune system, all the better.

I take this as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial. Derived from the olive plant, olive leaves have been used for infections, inflammation, diabetes, and hypertension. A major component of olive leaf, oleuropein (15%), also has lots of other benefits: stops herpes, protects the brain against Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, improves heart health, lowers blood pressure, supports weight management, reduces cancer risk. A must-have in this challenging time. Be healthy!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

No kidding this really helps with health - it was recommended by a doctor to take along with Garlic - I have had fewer sinus issues and if I have them they don't usually last very long - I stopped taking Olive Leaf for a month or two because I had run out - I was starting to get sick and feeling badly. Good stuff I don't know a lot about this product, but I take it daily for one reason. It has totally stopped my need to clear my throat every few seconds. I was annoying myself, and I knew I had to be driving everyone else crazy as well. For whatever reason, taking olive leaf immediately fixed the problem.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Herbal Factors Olive Leaf is my go to when I feel a scratchy throat, sniffles or a cold coming on. It is my overall source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. The antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial ingredients have reduced the length and severity of a cold or flu, and has improved my immune system overall. I recommend to family and friends and based on the quality -- would highly recommend it to anyone who is fighting off any threat of a cold or flu. The benefits of this supplement are amazing!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I started taking this to combat a cold, and I’m not sure if it helps. I’m still congested, but then again my nose isn’t fully stuffed, I can still somewhat breathe through it. Which might be the olive leaf helping somewhat? So I’m not sure how to rate this product. I’ve been taking it for two weeks now, I might see results after taking it for a longer period of time. Then again, when you have a cold you want to knock it out ad fast as possible

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Olive Leaf is another excellent immune system builder. Olive leaf is also anti-inflammatory. Love the packaging, and great quality of the brand, Herb Factors.

d8afd8c0-0808-406c-8809-2b774b165fc0
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I bought this product to go along with NOW Foods Blood Pressure Health supplement. Combining the supplements together, my wife and I no longer have high blood pressure. The olive leaf extract is an amazing product good for so many things, including your immune system

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Ahh the amazing olive. It's oil makes my food tasty and satisfying. The leaf extract is supported by a lot of research of its benefits as anti-viral, anti-bacteria and as an immune enhancer.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

A very concentrated form of Olive leaf , reduced my high blood pressure to normal. It is a great immunity enhancer too as a bonus. Strongly recommend