AZ

4.8
Based on 8,088 Ratings
6,938
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Was recommended by my friend who has osteoarthritis and gout problem. He told me that the product did helped to improve his joint mobility in 2 months. He also notice his toes were less swollen caused by accumulation of uric acid crystals. Thanks IHerb for the promotion so I able to get it at cheaper price.

d39bb8b0-bc32-4601-a4f3-e8f91f68eaf1
f0680fa6-716e-4181-a1c5-f66a08d84fa0
c17b39b1-0486-4c16-b304-e13aa74a5552
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

It doesn't provoke any abdominal pain, which is good. It seems to me my immune system works better when I take it. Also it's a good helper to reduce my headaches because curcumin can liquefy the blood. Sometimes I may have diarrhea because of my dyskinesia of the gall bladder. But in general I like this product. Good antioxidant effect. I take 1 pill in the morning with breakfast usually. Good ingredients, good package, small size pills with no any taste.

120ef2b1-4cb4-40d8-9a40-82649a3da310
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very impressed with this product. Turmeric is a really useful anti inflammatory but unfortunately gives a lot of people gastric discomfort. This product is very kind to your stomach, has no nasty aftertaste and works. It has quality ingredients that work at a low dose to improve joint health and other inflammatory issues. Lets face it all disease is caused by inflammation so whatever you can do to lower it, is a good thing.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This Curcumin supplement has helped me beyond words. I have fibromyalgia with fasciculations,muscle twitching which can be painful and exhausting,causing anxiety. I take 2 of these a day ,one at a time and it stops the jitters/muscle pain,helps greatly with Pain and lowers my blood pressure,helps me sleep.No stomach upset!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This product has literally changed my life. I suffer from inflammation and an autoimmune disorder. I tried everything. I noticed the effects of this within days. I have gotten my mobility back and my joints, inflammation have subsided greatly. I will use this product as part of my supplemental program forever.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

There are multiple benefits to curcurmin, and this supplement provides the most easily-absorbed form of it. My plantar fasciitis went away by taking this and as long as I keep taking it the symptoms haven't returned! I truly felt the benefit of its anti-inflammation properties. Absolutely worth a try for aches and pains.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Beneficial in helping to ease joint pain, muscle pain and inflammation, aiding in mobility, reducing the intensity of medical conditions such as arthritis, gout, and sciatica, supporting your immune system, and even helping to encourage internal healing by protecting cells from oxidative stress. This product is high quality and high absorption as compare to normal.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have heard a lot of good things about Curcumin and that make me curious to try. I bought both Theracurmin and Now foods curcumin. Starting with Theracurmin one capsule daily and didn’t notice any effect during 3-5 days. After taking for around two weeks, I am very satisfied with the result. Theracurmin helps relief my left knee pain to almost gone. Compared to Now foods Curcumin 665mg, Theracurmin is as good if not better as Now foods 665mg but with much smaller dose (30mg)and that may imply less side effects if any. I prefer Theracurmin to Now foods curcumin and surely continue to daily take it. Other than anti-inflammatory effect I wish I could get other beneficial effects from Curcumin as a plus.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have user this supplement for about 4 years now. I have dealt with arthritis pain in my back for years and the theracurmin has really helped me. I used to be forced to get out of bed, because of the pain. This supplement has allowed me the luxury of sleeping in!!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The manufacturer adds a brochure to the package in which they point out a study while claiming that this product leads to higher in vivo concentrations when contrasted to all other brands, that they basically were the number one. I don't trust this claim. First, their study doesn't test "all" other brands. Second, according to a review by Stohs at el. from March 2020, this isn't the most bioavailable form of curcumin, at least not anymore. Third, despite the very low bioavailability of natural curcumin, even if this technology allowed 100% bioavailability, it's just 30mg in total, while other liposome brands with potentially somewhat lower bioavailability might just add a multitude of this amount, overcompensating their somewhat lower bioavailability. Even those with higher bioavailability add more than 30mg. My issue with this product isn't the product itself, it's the misleading marketing. The high price isn't justified.

0e47db78-9c53-4d98-a71d-c25131e76d8d