AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

My daughter loves it, no problems taking her vitamins when I buy them for her. Tasteless, great for little tummies. Highly recommended all of their vitamins. Hard to find probiotics for age 3

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This probiotic supplement has almost no taste whatsoever. Can be mixed in anything and it will not alter the taste/it can be well hidden. The only downside is that if you put this in liquid it is hard to keep it from clumping.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

this is my first purchase but i have to say i don't really like it because it doesn't really mix very easily. i put this in my son's milk and i have to mix it with spoon, or else it will not dissolve. also, it doesn't come with measuring spoon. the plus point is that the packaging is light and not bulky.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Taste is fine. The problem is that it doesn’t dissolve. I shake it, I stir it and it doesn’t dissolve. As soon as it touches liquid, The powder immediately forms a gelatinous film around it and just sticks to itself. It’s quite annoying

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great quality. Keep buying vitamins from this brand. This probiotic is kinda hard to dissolve in a liquid, but possible

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

We use this for our infant age son which benefits his health. Powder form makes serving easy along with his breakfast.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Comes as powder Tastes neutral very effective for kids

Posted on Jan 12, 2010

My son was in the NICU for the first 8 days of his life. He was put on antibiotics "just in case" of an infection. This wrecked havoc on his digestive system, and as a result, he had issues w/ constipation and reflux. I put him on these probiotics at about 12 weeks of age, and he has been regular ever since! Additionally, his reflux has improved!

Posted on Dec 9, 2009

We were having trouble getting our sons probiotic from our natural food store. It could take close to 2 months for them to receive their order. Frustrated, I tried iHerb. We got exactly what we needed, at a lower price, the NEXT DAY!!! WHOO HOO!! iHerb is definitely our source for probiotics!!