AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The quality of this product is good. The ingredients are good and size is small but perfect. The package of this supplement is goo and it benefit health. It helps in digestion. It improves gut health and constipation . It tastes really good. I take it everyday and i can see improvement already.

19c54197-9b60-4ba5-a557-4091970ca1f0
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

The quality of this product is great as well as the ingredients. The size is just okay. It supports my gut microbiome, before I use to get constipated. No after taste. I take this in the morning with my fish oil in empty stomach. Good for digestion . This supplement really absorbs. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Probiotics are good bacteria that are the same or very similar to the bacteria we already have in our bodies. Acidophilus can help break down food, absorb nutrients, and fight bad organisms that can cause disease. Very good price and the package is very convenient. The capsules are swallowed easily. Recommended. Premium quality.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have never experienced these kind of results I have try many brands and this works well for me. i'm taking two capsules./day especially after eating a big meal, the stomach is bloated, it can quickly relieve the bloating, and the amount of bowel movement becomes larger the next day, I Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

quality is good, price is also good, size is standard. good supplement . the ingredient is gluten free which is good. the benefit are for gut and digestion. package is safe enough. i hope its usefull for my health. theres no any taste too.

6f261899-4d20-4080-a7ad-ca12b79f599f
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Purchases for the first time and I am satisfied. The size of the tablet or great the same as taste. I bought this product because of constipation and see if it can keep maintain a healthy gut. I take one tablet during the day. I will review again after the taking the whole bottle.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very happy with this purchase. I have been using probiotics for a few years. Just wanted to try a different brand and this brand and this formulation works well for me.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Perfect probiotic. I used meny things from this brend and everything is very good. I use probiotic regularly in samertime and I dont have any stomach problems. My digestion is perfect.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Cost effective supplement, reasonable capsule size. I bought these for my husband (acidophilus is not safe for histamine intolerance, so I can't take this product). A good variety of probiotic species otherwise, and a good quantity for a decent price.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

okay quality great for once daily. it can help improve your immune system. and the capsule is easy to swallow. ingredients is good. package is sealed . and benefit wise is great also. any diet is okay. dont have any concern with this supplement. taste is okay typical supplement