AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Excellent product, works perfect without any dangerous materials or harmful chemicals making it the only type of product we should be using for ourselves—safe and natural—as well as the only types of products we should be using for the planet and wildlife—clean, sustainable, biodegradable. Grateful for this company for making such a product line AND being the absolute top of the line for its purpose. Women do not need toxic, unnatural products to feel comfortable and take care of themselves more than efficiently. This company proves that. And their stuff is MUCH more comfortable and absorbent than commercial brands. It’s crazy. And grateful I can get these from iherb because they make it easy, have good prices, extremely fast shipping, and very good customer service.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I’ve been switching my feminine care products out the last year for organic options. I’ve discovered even organic options can sometimes have problematic ingredients, but this brand seems to be one of the best options. Packaging is plastic-free. Cardboard applicators don’t always work as well as plastic, but the trade-off is worth it. I feel these still work well absorbency-wise.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is my first time to use tampons, it much easy to use then i think with the applicator. The size and packaging is easy to carry. Feel safe and it is a good quality products as this is made of organic cotton with no fragrance (scent free). Will purchase again for sports etc.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I wanted something compostable without a plastic applicator, after using a compostable version with a plastic applicator for far too long. I was delighted to find these--and they work as well as what I've been using for years before. I'm getting more now . . .

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

really good product. the applicator is easy to use and it is durable for its use. I think they improved the product since I last used it

Posted on May 7, 2022

It is a chemical-free product that is why I bought it. It has no scent and a nice packaging design. Easy to put it without struggles. I am glad iHerb has this brand so I will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Wow really good and does the work well!! I recommend

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!