AZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This product really helps in making my skin look supple. It also makes my hair softer. I’m in the process of transitioning to using no straightening chemicals in my hair and it really helps my roots maintain its softness. My nails are improving too (after becoming really weak and thin from powder gel manicures).

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I was sceptical to buy this or not as it was costly ( once you opened , you can store a month ) for me , I like taking time encreasing dose or lowering depends on tolerance. I have some Kidney issue so I take day after day . My result after a week : My hair looks healthy , supple shall I say , nail increase in strength, Skin looks like I had facial yesterday 😍. I use cup of the bottle as a measuring dose . I did read some research that overdose can cause kidney, let say Discomfort , as it utilise by kidney, I go neutral . would I buy again Yes . Although I did started also taking Vega brand protein , vitamin C California, Collagen powder , and moringa 😅. All that in 1 shake .

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Quality is superb! There is no taste at all. The frequency of texture is gel like. The texture in mouth is chalky but I just swallow with water and it is fine.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,070

I'm so impressed on how it manages to improve the healthy physique of my hair, Skin, Nails & even the healthy role of my Connective Tissue. Indeed an excellent quality supplement.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have used this product off and on over the years. It really works for hair, skin and nails. True to what it's for.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

dont have an opinion yet the size is good ingredients are supposed to be good i didnt see any results yet ,but i only been using it for a week

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

It really has no taste but it does have a sandy mouthfeel. That being said, I just take it from the enclosed spoon and don't mix it with anything. I just follow with a sip of water and it's fine.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Finally this was available again. This German product is superb. It not only gives you a good amount of silica, but the main reason to take is for aluminium detox. It gelates heavy metals. It is not the best taste but is versatile. Can be used on stings and around wounds as well. For silica purpose only I would take bamboo stem. You have to take away from other supplements otherwise this is so potent it will absorb these nutrients as well. Good for stomach and colon ulcers.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Silicea Balsam is one of the best products for hair, nails, bones, teeth, skin, and many more.... it has the texture of a gel which can be a bit tricky in the beginning but it is fine after you get used to it. It has no taste at all. Your skin becomes soflt and silky. I love kove love this product!!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I think the liquid silica is the way to go. It is hard to figure out which liquid is the best though. I think this is the one. It definitely helps with hair and nails. I'm surprised more people don't know how helpful Silica is. This is the most expensive one so hopefully it is the best.